Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

3 hours ago, Mden said:

Anyone here see Tarot Card Readers 🤪revealing the secrets behind M’s health scare? If you’re bored please watch a few on YouTube. 

0971795B-10BD-4D04-AD55-BEF548AF912A.jpeg.7ecef6677fda7cab52952f40275e8dff.jpeg

Dude I've read your comment and went to youtube to find some videos, just for fun. And while I was watching this one, I get to this part where the first card that appeared was... let's say, "accurate" (considering that this is a video from 12 days ago).

How desperate are we for news that we're recurring to this stuff? Lol

This year has been very difficult for her so far.  She wanted to do a greatest hits tour and she was really grateful when her tickets sold out. But then the series of bad things happened like the Grammy's backlash, her brother's death, Seymore Stein's death, and then her own near-death experience. She is a strong woman but also a human.

Yeah a shift has happened in her life like you said. Her health, her brother, Seymour, her family selling the vineyard, the biopic being shelved, the tour being postponed, her relationship ending, the Billboards, Tokischa. 
I imagine David isn’t far off going to college and will no doubt want to move away like Rocco & Lola. Lots of endings and frustrating beginnings. That tough mentally. 

4 hours ago, steady75 said:

Yeah a shift has happened in her life like you said. Her health, her brother, Seymour, her family selling the vineyard, the biopic being shelved, the tour being postponed, her relationship ending, the Billboards, Tokischa. 
I imagine David isn’t far off going to college and will no doubt want to move away like Rocco & Lola. Lots of endings and frustrating beginnings. That tough mentally. 

What happened with Tokischa??

8 hours ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

This year has been very difficult for her so far.  She wanted to do a greatest hits tour and she was really grateful when her tickets sold out. But then the series of bad things happened like the Grammy's backlash, her brother's death, Seymore Stein's death, and then her own near-death experience. She is a strong woman but also a human.

Her own near death?? Her doctors called you?? 😂😂😂

21 hours ago, steady75 said:

Yeah, it happens to the 90% of the mums of this planet who care about their children. And what? 

11 hours ago, steady75 said:

It's tough for mothers. Madonna is no exception because she's a star? 

It's interesting because she really didn't compromise her career because she had children.  At first, she did seem to be more self aware and able to look back at her life and knew it was all about "me, me, me".   She still did what she wanted, but she was able to show a more kinder and vulnerable side of her then.  Over the years, she still made bold moves and statements, but I think she was trying to play doting wife with Guy, she probably held back more than she would if she wasn't married to him.  Eventually once she divorced him, she somewhat reverted back to the older Madonna.  I still think she's far more kinder and gentler than when she had kids, but I also think she really doesn't give a shit about what anyone says now. But a health scare as she had, it's possible something could have come over her and so we might see another Madonna evolve, which could either be more aggressive towards the public or she could have an outlook that her career isn't as important to her as it used to be.  We'll just have to see in the coming months.  You may never know, she might think, after this tour, she's done.  I hope not, but I can't blame her. She's done it all. She has nothing else to prove. 

53 minutes ago, tscott said:

You may never know, she might think, after this tour, she's done.  I hope not, but I can't blame her. She's done it all. She has nothing else to prove. 

Not a chance. The things that are ingrained in you in childhood stick with you forever. And they crystallize even more with trauma like a parent's death. She got her work ethic from Silvio, who is just now retiring, and I"m sure he's had health scares over the years. I don't see her stopping anytime soon. 

1 minute ago, adirondak said:

I just don't see her doing that

Not a chance. The things that are ingrained in you in childhood stick with you forever. And they crystallize even more with trauma like a parent's death. She got her work ethic from Silvio, who is just now retiring, and I"m sure he's had health scares over the years. I don't see her stopping anytime soon. 

I actually agree. I can't see her quitting, but I wouldn't necessarily rule it out even based on the valid reasons you noted.  Sometimes big life altering events can really turn someone around and do the unexpected. 

But yeah, more than not, she's gonna keep going until she drops.  :)

3 minutes ago, adirondak said:

I just don't see her doing that

You’re talking about someone who lost their own mother as a child. Some of her values may have changed as a result of this incident. That is regardless of her drive. People do change. I’m fact she has changed. We would have seen much more output from her in the last 15 years If she hasn’t adopted four more kids.