Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

12 minutes ago, FallingInLove said:

Let's praise the grills. Soooo beautiful! And so is Candy Shop!! :Madonna004:

The first time I saw Madonna with the grills I was DELIGHTED. My eyes could not believe such a classy ornament  :hearteyes: 

And don't even get me started on Candy Shop. Should've been the first single, instantly #1 hit all around the globe we all know that! :Madonna003:

her butt has to be there, she is wearing baggy pants, oversize tee shirt, lost weight and she is not wearing the straps lift that she tends to wear
https://snatchedsnatchers.com/products/shapewear-butt-lifters-mt200273?variant=39264194429083

Going under the knife just before the tour is a bit risky.

Maybe she need to boost it and she did'nt

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic

I will just anecdotally say that I heard from a reliable source that the cause of the infection was her butt implants long before it was ever mentioned on this forum. Take that with a grain of salt. Might be true but also may not be. But since we are all speculating, here are my theories:

• The butt implants were taken out back in the winter before she started rehearsing. That caused an infection which became septic during rehearsals.

• Or....the butt implants were still "installed" but they caused a low-grade infection over the years that hit a peak during rehearsals and became septic. And they had to be removed while she was in the hospital recently.

Regardless of what caused it. This isn't the same butt as the recent pic of her on the street in NYC. Something's changed.

But I'm so happy she's out and about and on the road to recovery.

madonna-implant-tgj.jpg

7 hours ago, madame_x said:

She could've lost weight and it lost it in her butt. Maybe she gains weight in her rear? Maybe she had implants and that cause the infection and would make sense it had to be removed as well. I don't really care either way. I'm just glad she is alive.

Post of the year!  Thanks for posting.  At the end of the day, no one in this thread knows anything. Just a bunch silly theories and nonsense.  She's alive and well and that's all that matters. :)

I won't lie, some of the comments, theories and rumors have kept me in hysterics. Funny stuff!

9 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

Yes! On the cover of New York Times 😂

5 minutes ago, Ayham said:

Making fun of such a critical situation… wow!!! Shocking!!! 😔

I understand Madonna's always been a target for the tabloids and media, but I do find it's a strange occurrence how they are relentlessly at portraying her in such a nasty way.  Even if it's somewhat a kind article, they always seem to find the worst picture of her to feature in their article. And there's always some sort of dig at her in these articles. It only makes me wonder how they will portray her when she actually dies?  We live in such an insult society and appreciate late society, usually the latter is way too late.

7 minutes ago, tscott said:

I understand Madonna's always been a target for the tabloids and media, but I do find it's a strange occurrence how they are relentlessly at portraying her in such a nasty way.  Even if it's somewhat a kind article, they always seem to find the worst picture of her to feature in their article. And there's always some sort of dig at her in these articles. It only makes me wonder how they will portray her when she actually dies?  We live in such an insult society and appreciate late society, usually the latter is way too late.

I can imagine the headlines in my head… 😔

10 hours ago, FallingInLove said:

She didn't have the ass then... but quite a belly.image.thumb.png.73c0db73fb9d30eb32f01f03343304da.png

On the contrary, she did!  Her ass has been increasingly bigger for years now.  Just watch the performances of Human Nature and Like A Virgin from the MDNA tour.  You also see it during Burning Up on the Rebel Heart Tour.  As much as I detest talking about this shit, her ass has been growing bigger for years now.  How it's done?  I'm not really going to go down that rabbit hole. I don't really care either. But what I do know is, that she's had gain significant weight since the Rebel Heart era which only made her hips wider and ass only bigger.  Not only that, a lot of older women tend to start getting wider hips and gaining weight in their mid section and backside.  Madonna did gain a lot of weight since the pandemic as well. I'm not saying she didn't get some help along the way, but let's not pretend that ass has just popped out in the last year or so.  The difference between lately and since 2012 is she was is in far much better shape back then, so things were much tighter and firm.

MDNA TOUR in 2012

buenos-aires05.jpg

2015 Rebel Heart Tour

maxresdefault.jpg

Then we have the 2021 VMAs.  It's not too far off from what we see in 2015 from Burning Up's performance. She's just far more thicker, heavier and wider in this:

madonna-vmas-2021-embed3.jpg

1 hour ago, tscott said:

On the contrary, she did!  Her ass has been increasingly bigger for years now.  Just watch the performances of Human Nature and Like A Virgin from the MDNA tour.  You also see it during Burning Up on the Rebel Heart Tour.  As much as I detest talking about this shit, her ass has been growing bigger for years now.  How it's done?  I'm not really going to go down that rabbit hole. I don't really care either. But what I do know is, that she's had gain significant weight since the Rebel Heart era which only made her hips wider and ass only bigger.  Not only that, a lot of older women tend to start getting wider hips and gaining weight in their mid section and backside.  Madonna did gain a lot of weight since the pandemic as well. I'm not saying she didn't get some help along the way, but let's not pretend that ass has just popped out in the last year or so.  The difference between lately and since 2012 is she was is in far much better shape back then, so things were much tighter and firm.

MDNA TOUR in 2012

2015 Rebel Heart Tour

Then we have the 2021 VMAs.  It's not too far off from what we see in 2015 from Burning Up's performance. She's just far more thicker, heavier and wider in this:

I think something happened before the MDNA tour, like a small fat transfer procedure because it never stuck out like that even when wearing a leotard. Her ass during the MDNA tour was just big enough. But then something happened during the Rebel Heart era where it tripled in size.

T6AGvTB.jpg

That's not from getting older or eating a couple extra donuts on the weekend