Bacterial Infection Thread

deathproof

19 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

I don't think her BBL was removed. That's an intense surgery, removing a BBL isn't as easy as removing breast implants. She wouldn't have undergone that procedure prior to a tour or during rehearsals. I still think it's there but the baggy clothing make it look like it's not.

Odd that the backside of her looks blurry in the photo when the rest of her clothing does not. Either way, let's hope she's good to go for the rescheduled tour opening and things don't change.

The shoulder is blurry as well.

1 hour ago, dankpepe said:

I don't think her BBL was removed. That's an intense surgery, removing a BBL isn't as easy as removing breast implants. She wouldn't have undergone that procedure prior to a tour or during rehearsals. I still think it's there but the baggy clothing make it look like it's not.

Odd that the backside of her looks blurry in the photo when the rest of her clothing does not. Either way, let's hope she's good to go for the rescheduled tour opening and things don't change.

Again, she wear baggy clothes all the time. And that shirt is just long, not that baggy. 
Also we don’t really know if she had implants or just injections. 

1 hour ago, BuggedOut said:

The shoulder is blurry as well.

Bade, what does it mean? 😂

The picture is zoomed, the original one was  made with a phone from the distance. Still it looks better then the latest Steven Klein photoshoot IMG_5069.thumb.jpeg.8677b0df6e5404972a6601f8b16352ee.jpeg

Anyway that’s it for the butt conversations, we’ll see in October. 

9 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

How the heck have there only been 2-3 pages added to this thread since M's announcement, meanwhile y'all would rack up 8 pages of nonsense in half a day while we knew nothing? :ahh:

Uncertainty vs certainty 

That explains why people were so restless, we can move on, plan, decide, take action or take it easy… 

12 hours ago, Dick Tracy said:

I know it's a tricky subject and I'm afraid to even touch it, but although I did not want to hurt susceptibilities, here it goes; Seeing the photos that we have seen of her walking around New York, I wonder, is it possible that she caught that bacterial infection in the operating room? Specifically, taking off her fake ass? Just wondering.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11939055/Madonna-affected-criticism-face-returning-natural-look-Celebration-Tour.html

It's from the Daily Mail... but rumours were there on April. What looks weird to me is that she waited till the last month to do such an important procedure, knowing the heavy schedule and physical demanding rehearsals. Weird, but hey... it seems that the Madame X ass is not there anymore. 

52 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11939055/Madonna-affected-criticism-face-returning-natural-look-Celebration-Tour.html

It's from the Daily Mail... but rumours were there on April. What looks weird to me is that she waited till the last month to do such an important procedure, knowing the heavy schedule and physical demanding rehearsals. Weird, but hey... it seems that the Madame X ass is not there anymore. 

Don’t want to seem rude. I do not want to impinge on your right to speculate and spread rumors. But why spread negativety? Who’s it helping? And how are you so comfortable commenting on her body? 

9 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Bade, what does it mean? 😂

The picture is zoomed, the original one was  made with a phone from the distance. Still it looks better then the latest Steven Klein photoshoot IMG_5069.thumb.jpeg.8677b0df6e5404972a6601f8b16352ee.jpeg

Anyway that’s it for the butt conversations, we’ll see in October. 

What if she did new one as a BDAY gift? 😮🫨

11 hours ago, dankpepe said:

True!!! It’s not something to consider 2 weeks from starting a TOUR?!!! No way… I heard it needs minimum 3 weeks resting! 

4 hours ago, nito84bcn said:

Didn’t she get the Madame X facelift literally right before she began filming the documentary for Welcome to the World of Madame X. Due to how long they last, it may be advised to have them done as close to the important stuff as possible. She also has been active with rehearsals and then being sick so weight loss was gonna happen then too. So it’s hard to say. Lots of variables. And before someone comes for me, I was not negative about appearance. I actually find that stuff interesting.

14 hours ago, dankpepe said:

Madonna never had a BBL, she has implants.

A BBL takes fat from the stomach area and inserts it into the butt, but Madonna has always been too thin to have enough fat to graft for such a procedure. 

If she did get her implants removed, I'm guessing she may have ruptured one of her silicone butt implants during rehearsals (maybe she fell on her butt?) and then they started leaking into her body which caused the bacterial infection/sepsis hours or days later. 

The Daily Mail is selling today as "exclusive" the same street pictures that have been all over social media since Sunday:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12283761/Madonna-64-BREAKS-silence-rushed-ICU-bacterial-infection.html

I wouldn't take seriously ANYTHING from them. It's all lies and half-truths conveniently modified to fit their perspective.

34 minutes ago, RoadLessTravelled said:

Madonna never had a BBL, she has implants.

A BBL takes fat from the stomach area and inserts it into the butt, but Madonna has always been too thin to have enough fat to graft for such a procedure. 

If she did get her implants removed, I'm guessing she may have ruptured one of her silicone butt implants during rehearsals (maybe she fell on her butt?) and then they started leaking into her body which caused the bacterial infection/sepsis hours or days later. 

She didn't have the ass then... but quite a belly.image.thumb.png.73c0db73fb9d30eb32f01f03343304da.png

• RUADJAI unfeatured this topic