Lisbon dates changed/canceled...

xavier

I have bought 3 nights so far, 1 night in Antwerp and 2 nights in Copenhagen. I don't receive any emails or updates regarding the cancellation. The 2nd night of Copenhagen doesn't sell well; I assume it would be cancelled since the beginning. But I bought it for safe, in case she would cancel shows like the Madame X tour before.

I just looked at the viagogo site and indeed most european dates were listed as postponed, then when i refreshed the page only the american dates are listed as such, I've refreshed three times and each time all the european dates are fine, so maybe someone made a mistake that they now have corrected? Fingers crossed that that's the case

I just looked at the viagogo site and indeed most european dates were listed as postponed, then when i refreshed the page only the american dates are listed as such, I've refreshed three times and each time all the european dates are fine, so maybe someone made a mistake that they now have corrected? Fingers crossed that that's the case
I just came here to say the same/similar. I checked for London to see for myself, and the dates are fine for me. Hopefully this is a mistake

23 minutes ago, Pretender1978 said:

It seems ok for me but not for a friend