Nothing At All (Confessions Unreleased)

roberMDNA

One may be able to duplicate her through modern technology, but it doesn't change the fact, that this isn't even a song that Madonna had any part in.  It's completely fabricated.  It may sound like her to some degree, but it's not her.  I don't believe she would approve of such a monstrosity.  AI is a cute technology for "what ifs", but this is just another step away from authenticity and how technology is replacing what is real.  It's one thing to appreciate someone from memories and actual real video/film footage, but once you start creating something that never existed, it gets creepy. :salty:

2 hours ago, Clark_Kent said:

I can't even imagine how artists are feeling about this nightmare, must be so disturbing hearing your voice like that.

Well Drake capitalized on it. It’s their voice so they can earn money from it if it becomes popular. There’s still a lot of legalities that have to be ironed out though.

I bet Madonna hates this idea.

I strongly believe these AI songs/covers should be banned on YouTube. 

I am not any boomer hating a new technology (actually I work in IT), but it's simply scary. Imagine that some random freak in the world would use your voice without any permission and uploading stuff you've never said. 

Moreover, it sounds absolutely atrocious to me. Like some kind of robot trying to imitate Madonna. 

On 7/29/2023 at 9:37 PM, tscott said:

One may be able to duplicate her through modern technology, but it doesn't change the fact, that this isn't even a song that Madonna had any part in.  It's completely fabricated.  It may sound like her to some degree, but it's not her.  I don't believe she would approve of such a monstrosity.  AI is a cute technology for "what ifs", but this is just another step away from authenticity and how technology is replacing what is real.  It's one thing to appreciate someone from memories and actual real video/film footage, but once you start creating something that never existed, it gets creepy. :salty:

I totally agree!  That said, it's actually kind of a great song, and it sound terrifyingly like her.  I almost wish she would record this now, lol. 

But yes, this shows really frightening implications for the future.

5 minutes ago, momosfantasy said:

I totally agree!  That said, it's actually kind of a great song, and it sound terrifyingly like her.  I almost wish she would record this now, lol. 

But yes, this shows really frightening implications for the future.

I do admit this sounds quite "frighteningly" like her.  And I can hear her singing this. I do like the song in general. :)

On 7/29/2023 at 11:50 PM, roberMDNA said:

Hi. i was looking for the Sticky rehearsals in youtube and one user that had them uploaded like 1 hour ago this Confessions unreleased track:

Is real?

However the video has been removed. I don't like it when they don't put the author's name or worse when they try to deceive the fans like this way.

Now it turns out that we not only have to take care not to be deceived by the false beauty or youth of people without personality who alter their photos through the use of filters, or by the false intelligence of people who use ChatGpt to elaborate ideas or opinions that their poor and limited brain does not allow them to express, but now we also have to be skeptical and suspicious when listening to any supposedly unpublished Madonna material because it is probably simply a fake created using artificial intelligence programs.

As a fan of Madonna, I have promised myself not to save any of these musical aberrations on my hard drive, which for me represent a lack of respect for Madonna, since these people are using her beautiful and melodious voice without her authorization to do whatever they want, regardless of whether Madonna agrees or not.

It is true that we have not heard anything new from Madonna for a long time, but that is not a justification for making absurd creations that only generate illusion and then bewilderment and disappointment for many fans unfamiliar with this matter.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

Now it turns out that we not only have to take care not to be deceived by the false beauty or youth of people without personality who alter their photos through the use of filters, or by the false intelligence of people who use ChatGpt to elaborate ideas or opinions that their poor and limited brain does not allow them to express, but now we also have to be skeptical and suspicious when listening to any supposedly unpublished Madonna material because it is probably simply a fake created using artificial intelligence programs.

As a fan of Madonna, I have promised myself not to save any of these musical aberrations on my hard drive, which for me represent a lack of respect for Madonna, since these people are using her beautiful and melodious voice without her authorization to do whatever they want, regardless of whether Madonna agrees or not.

It is true that we have not heard anything new from Madonna for a long time, but that is not a justification for making absurd creations that only generate illusion and then bewilderment and disappointment for many fans unfamiliar with this matter.

I respect your opinion and agree on some points. This AI cover I made however wasn't perfect and I think a careful ear can understand that there is some artifact in the voice. That said, I have requested the removal of the video for this very reason: The boy didn't even give a chance to comment... Only on that video. So I understood that he was in bad faith. Then YouTube writes like that even though I don't have the copyright but it's not my fault YouTube writes like this. I just wish he didn't say it was a confessions demo but AI cover.