Madonna 65: A Celebration

Prayer

Thank you! Beautiful and perfect birthday post and picture to start the festivities. I’m so thankful Madonna is still with us! What a huge influence on my life. In the up and down times, she was always there with her music to comfort or lead the way! So blessed and thankful for her. Happy birthday dear Madonna! And here’s to many many more!!! 💝💝🕊🕊🌹🌹🌲🌲💃🕺🏼🪩🦬🦮🪺💃💃🌹🕊💝💝💝

A Big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Madonna!  Wow, it's been a wild ride these past 40 years.  I'm so glad I've become a fan, especially early on, to experience each incarnation, era, re-invention personally.  She's given us so much; I have no complaints other than.... "I Want More!"

FULL CLIP:

If I only knew what I knew in 1979 what I know...

4 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I became a fan of Madonna when she was 58 years old and I'm thrilled to be here at 65 - ready to embark on one of the most massive tours of her career! What a thrill.

I love the Rebel Heart Era.  You came a fan at a great time.  Great album and many fantastic songs!!  :heart:

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

I love the Rebel Heart Era.  You came a fan at a great time.  Great album and many fantastic songs!!  :heart:

I actually was completely unfamiliar with that album and did not become a fan due to any association with that era.

I simply started listening to a couple M songs I liked - Hung Up in particular - on her Celebration project, which is how it would come up on Spotify when I searched for it. Then, over time, I wouldn't hit PAUSE and Spotify would keep playing, so I'd hear more songs on Celebration - and I started to like those too. Until eventually, I grew to love every song on it! Then I started checking out some other singles and liked those too and knew I had to listen to her full albums in order. When I did that, I was amazed and became a fan ever since. Madame X was my first Madonna era as a fan and it's my 5th-favorite album of her career. Attending the Madame X Tour was a life highlight :cute:

1 minute ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I actually was completely unfamiliar with that album and did not become a fan due to any association with that era.

I simply started listening to a couple M songs I liked - Hung Up in particular - on her Celebration project, which is how it would come up on Spotify when I searched for it. Then, over time, I wouldn't hit PAUSE and Spotify would keep playing, so I'd hear more songs on Celebration - and I started to like those too. Until eventually, I grew to love every song on it! Then I started checking out some other singles and liked those too and knew I had to listen to her full albums in order. When I did that, I was amazed and became a fan ever since. Madame X was my first Madonna era as a fan and it's my 5th-favorite album of her career. Attending the Madame X Tour was a life highlight :cute:

Oh I miss those days when first discovering her!  Though, I started pretty earlier in her career, so there was A LOT less  ground to cover! :)

7 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

Fantastic! :luv:

1 hour ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I love this! ❤️

https://medium.com/@ivancheresarski/madonnas-65th-birthday-challenging-norms-and-inspiring-change-1647da49865d

“It was only the ‘Rebel Heart’ album that I was listening to at first — an album that showcases Madonna’s undeniable genius.The raw emotion, the vibrant storytelling… With each track, I uncovered a new layer of appreciation, a new understanding of the iconic artist that she undisputably is.

Whispers of a forthcoming album emerged, as my admiration was growing, and I couldn’t help but wonder… what was coming. Then, the moment arrived, marked by the electrifying release of ‘Medellin.’ “ ( from the article)

• Enrico featured this topic

HAPPY BDAYYYYYYY,  my Dearest QUEEN all my LIFE :party::crown::hug::hearteyes:  wishing you a FANTASTIC, LOVING, HEALTHY, FUNNNNN, SEXY BIRTHDAY with ALL your LOVED ONES around you  :kissy: LUV FOREVER ,back from 1986 to ......!!!!!!!  can't wait to see you this fall in Belgium again!!!!!!! :Madonna042:

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Enrico unfeatured this topic