The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 minutes ago, McDonna said:

And the show has ended.  Looks as if the same set list was performed again.  It was cute how Madonna said goodbye to the crowd and people in the audience said "Bye Madonna" before she descended down 

I wanna see! Anyone got video to post please.

9 minutes ago, frozenonadancefloor said:

if the show ended now it probably means she started around 21.50 which is I think 20 minutes late depending on what the venue advertised.

They announced before the show, it would start at 9:30.  I believe it was scheduled to start at 8:30 and when the announcement was made, some people "boo'd"

18 minutes ago, ron92 said:

Maybe it's oddio because there isnt a single and it's from an album that was a flop. But like bad girl this tour is also for us, fans that stand with her and knows every song. 

Furthermore, she chose songs that she felt best conveys her story and journey through her career.  None of these songs are chosen at random. There is a purpose behind them. Of course, not everyone will understand it as much as the fans who follow her more closely.  But as @kesiakbeautifully pointed out, people leaving the venues of the shows he attended seemed to be satisfied and happy when leaving:

20 minutes ago, kesiak said:

Saw the show twice in London (Tue & Wed) and I'm still processing it. It's fun, beautiful, poignant and unlike anything else. I'm still haunted by the transition from Holiday to Live To Tell and will be for some time to come. She's giving fans so many little Easter eggs - she's clearly been listening and doing this show with us in mind. I don't know how anyone can be anything but in awe after experiencing this. Everyone in the crowd leaving on both nights had only good things to say too, people were smiling and singing on the underground. I'm quite speechless we got a tour like this from her to be honest. A living legend. A fucking icon. Amen. 

THANKS!!!!!! :luv:

1 minute ago, Jackie said:

So just read this from Tribe on Twitter - what does she mean, 'not well' I wonder?

Madonna cried talking about getting a second chance of life unlike her mother after performing “Mother and Father” tonight. She said she’s not well at the moment but she has a second chance of life.

3 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

For anyone who thought I was wrong in what I had said previously in this thread about being worried you may all stand corrected and no this is not me sticking my tongue out at you rather me stating I was correct in my worry. Praying she is okay. 🙏🏻 🌹

Let’s not do the I told you so circuit just yet

1 minute ago, MerBoy13 said:

For anyone who thought I was wrong in what I had said previously in this thread about being worried you may all stand corrected and no this is not me sticking my tongue out at you rather me stating I was correct in my worry. Praying she is okay. 🙏🏻 🌹

You wrote that the show seemed unfinished and she seemed "lost", both of which are categorically untrue. One comment from her which could mean something as little as "I'm a bit tired" or "I have a cold" or "I'm sad about the world" doesn't make that correct.

Just now, Jackie said:

Yes I'm a little concerned - unless she means she is still recovering - if it was septic shock - that can take a long time to recover from.

This is why I honestly think she should of started touring next year yes it would of upset people but quite frankly she is more important to me then the tour.

9 minutes ago, Jackie said:

ah ok, so could be a cold, let's hope it's just that and not covid!

Yeah, it could just be a cold.  Moving from place to place, you are bound to catch things.  But also, it could just be that she recognizes that even after what happened in June, she still doesn't feel 100% herself.

It's understandable for us to share our concerns and be a bit worried, but I doubt it's anything we should be greatly concerned about.

Just now, True Blue 84 said:

For those who attend the Antwerpen show, how was it? ... 

Saw live stream (not whole show), but for the most part the crowd was quite lively and singing along with her.  It was really cool.  I'm sure @MAX_donnawho actually attended can validate that.  Can't wait to read his experience.

19 minutes ago, MerBoy13 said:

This is why I honestly think she should of started touring next year yes it would of upset people but quite frankly she is more important to me then the tour.

No what's upset us is the fact that you said that the show looks unfinished, and I didn't agree. She works for months and in june she was sure ready to take the stage in july. What happened could maybe caused some minor changes in her dance moves but i don't think they chance the whole show and made a new one in 4 month. 

2 hours ago, McDonna said:

@MAX_donnapourrait être notre seul correspondant ici de l'émission. Espérons que quelqu'un viendra bientôt et partagera le lien de diffusion en direct.

It was incredible, Madonna was on top form throughout the show (as always... but it's sooo good ans positive to see), and even got very emotional when she talked about her mother and her recent hospitalization. It was heartbreaking. 💜💜💜

I filmed a lot of segments, which wasn't easy because filming, holding binoculars at the right distance and of course enjoying a lot at the same time wasn't easy lol.
I'm just not rn in a good mood as everything was beautiful and unforgettable, until my cap was stolen on the way out :(

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)