The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

5 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

Anyway, given show is already over, do we have some good videos rn? Looking forward to her speech before I Will Survive, this has become my favourite part of concert EVER! Just love her baring her soul!!!

Yeah, I didn't even bother looking for a stream this time.  Too much work.  Just waiting for videos which most likely surface. Hope all went well.  :luv:

3 minutes ago, broujeorbit said:

Chileeeeeee:lol:

She used to dress good when she was married to guy. I know that dick must have been good because honey after that divorce… 

Sad Kimberly Elise GIF by Bounce

According to some fans, she didn't, because she wore those track suits all the time.  LOL!  Anyway, if you go back to before she was famous, she's always worn crazy outfits even when she's just out and about.

6 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

They only had one PIT and that one was only 1/3 of its capacity. People were moving around freely and having lots of space. 
Great show. She was in much better shape tonight than in London - not as stiff. Oh and now we know that Bad Girl is not live :seeno:

She's getting more and more comfortable with the show.  Thanks for the info.  :luv:

9 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

They only had one PIT and that one was only 1/3 of its capacity. People were moving around freely and having lots of space. 
Great show. She was in much better shape tonight than in London - not as stiff. Oh and now we know that Bad Girl is not live :seeno:

Bad Girl is definitely live with a backing track. :)

34 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Hope the capacity remains like that but I seriously doubt it 

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)