The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 minute ago, Anapausis said:

It was another guy who told she was rehearsing Boum! in Paris (won't name them no matter how many baccii/beijos you'll give me, hehe!)

Names don't matter, it's nothing that bad, in the worst scenario it's just a jke. Not just that anyway, somebody said she was rehearsing Joan of Arc before too :lol: and each time I go "Oh my God, I have to connect tonight, she's making such unpredictable choices!!" ... poor me, foolish me :lol:

1 minute ago, stefo said:

Names don't matter, it's nothing that bad, in the worst scenario it's just a jke. Not just that anyway, somebody said she was rehearsing Joan of Arc before too :lol: and each time I go "Oh my God, I have to connect tonight, she's making such unpredictable choices!!" ... poor me, foolish me :lol:

I was expecting her doing Boum! since it's a centenary French hit but I guess she wanna avoid any remembrance to the original Confessions on a Dance Floor (u know what I mean).

Madonna pokes fun at the Pope in his own backyard as she dons controversial hoodie featuring the Catholic leader for FIRST time since it's debut while on tour in Milan.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12785135/Madonna-pope-controvesy-catholic.html

https://www.instagram.com/stories/news_of_madonna/3242617628559602321/

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0AKzmQA2Vm/

pope.JPG

bob.JPG

1 hour ago, stefo said:

I said that she was rehearsing Joan Of Arc in Barcelona. And it's true. She did it, 2 times, and we hearded it queing outside. But hey, I'm not going to repeat it over and over, as I don't win anything lying about this. 

She's not a robot, as far they have a closed setlist is not the first time on tour that she starts playing a little with a song, and months later performing it. Remember Love Spent? Anyway. 

53 minutes ago, nito84bcn said:

I said that she was rehearsing Joan Of Arc in Barcelona. And it's true. She did it, 2 times, and we hearded it queing outside. But hey, I'm not going to repeat it over and over, as I don't win anything lying about this. 

She's not a robot, as far they have a closed setlist is not the first time on tour that she starts playing a little with a song, and months later performing it. Remember Love Spent? Anyway. 

I was just joking, if you read my post it's clear imo that I did not mean to be querrelsome at all. I believe you if you say so, maybe she'll do it further in the tour or was just trying something and changed her mind.

I did not mean to offend anybody.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)