The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting hours to see Madonna even though one of the things I hate most in life is waiting due to my lack of patience, but for Madonna I could make that sacrifice. Waiting for hours in the rain or enduring low temperatures would be a small thing if the reward at the end is to see a show and an artist of a level that we do not find in any of today's artists who do not reach the tips of their heels.

Probably for some people we will be people without dignity or pride who allow ourselves to be trampled and mistreated by our favorite artist and they will be completely right in the world but unfortunately it is a negative effect of fanaticism that makes us overlook or look for the most unlikely or stupid excuses to justify a totally reprehensible attitude from every point of view.

55 minutes ago, I am madonna said:

lawsuit for causing that old man's knee injury?

I was honestly surprised to see Madonna fans treat this as just an light laugh or joke. If that man had fallen was in his 20s or 30s, I would have laughed as comfortably as you did. But look at that old man in Santa costume! He looks like he's at least in his mid-60s! At LEAST! And more importantly The old man in his 60s didn't fall on his own, he fell forward with the weight of a young woman. The moment I watched that video, I, too, recalled a major lawsuit

It's true. That old man could sue her for exposure to danger or for an unsafe act endangering his life even though it was not Madonna but this unknown dancer who by attracting attention could have caused a tragedy. I hope that Madonna has severely reprimanded this dancer because for her "occurrence" Madonna could have paid the consequences of a lawsuit that remains to be seen if it occurs or not.

On 12/20/2023 at 3:34 AM, missberic said:

Um... Did she really laugh at an elderly man falling down and just stared at him and said "I'm not sorry"? :Madonna034:

What is going on with her attitude?

i don't think she knew.  when she turned around, i think she thought they were engaging in 'fun on the floor", then she realized and picked up his hat and handed it to him.  

42 minutes ago, Pud said:

i don't think she knew.  when she turned around, i think she thought they were engaging in 'fun on the floor", then she realized and picked up his hat and handed it to him.  

I wondered the same. I didn't think she saw him fall as we did. She probably assume he got really into it to make more of a show. I can see why someone would laugh at what she thought she saw.

Santa is gonna be fine. The dancer took most of the pressure of the fall as he landed on top of her. Santa looked happy to be enjoying the talent, and I’m sure his knees are back in top form for his impending global race against time with his reindeer-drawn sleigh. You will still get your presents!

On 12/21/2023 at 3:28 AM, Blue Jean said:

What percentage of concert goers are taking drugs and partying into their 40’s and 50’s? It’s not reasonable to expect everyone attending to be ok with a 1am finish time on a Wednesday. Most have a family, a job, responsibilities….

I implied we were having a good time so don't bleed on me with that angry wound by throwing drugs into the conversation. OK.

We all have responsibilities and our own lives. We did then and we do now. How you manage yours is on you.

If a Madonna show ending at 1am is such a burden, I can't help it if you're tired.

As for the percentages. Why don't you take a poll :OML:

9 minutes ago, Champ said:

I implied we were having a good time so don't bleed on me with that angry wound by throwing drugs into the conversation. OK.

We all have responsibilities and our own lives. We did then and we do now. How you manage yours is on you.

If a Madonna show ending at 1am is such a burden, I can't help it if you're tired.

As for the percentages. Why don't you take a poll :OML:

He's not my favourite youtuber ever anymore. I prefer this one over him:

https://m.youtube.com/@EduCarazza

His English may be not the best one, but we did have some bad blood in the past and now we are friends again. L-U-V his unboxings!!!

35 minutes ago, scallywally said:

https://x.com/materialb0y23/status/1737547077591191775?s=20 Sorry to the person Ive pinched this off but it shows she didnt see, she turns around and sees what looks like Santa shagging her dancer. :lol:

Yeah, some are just looking for anything to shade Madonna. She clearly didn't realize he fell, and it appeared they got onto the floor willingly. Also, he got right up, so did the dancer. Everyone's fine and I'm sure if she knew he fell, she would have been more concerned.  I originally thought she asked if he was okay, but maybe she didn't. 

53 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Yeah, some are just looking for anything to shade Madonna. She clearly didn't realize he fell, and it appeared they got onto the floor willingly. Also, he got right up, so did the dancer. Everyone's fine and I'm sure if she knew he fell, she would have been more concerned.  I originally thought she asked if he was okay, but maybe she didn't. 

She did ask Santa, you see it in this YouTube video around 3:38. At 1:38 OMG LOL :Madonna017:

I am SO impressed with the show! It's the first time I saw her. And she was performing 20 feet from me for at least 30 minutes of the show. I was actually seated in the light section and moved to 2nd row. 

The wait was super long. But I had a great, even inspirational conversation with my seat neighbor. He was also moved down.

Still, I wish it wasn't soooooo late. Subway closed at midnight, show started at 1030. My first time seeing Madonna. Janet fan here... Still, I was not going to miss one moment. And after the concert, I waited... and waited... and waited for an Uber.

Previous plan was to go to Barclays to see her. Thank God I didn't. I would have missed my train by hours.

Like I said before... AWESOME SHOW. AWEEEEEEEEEESOME SHOW!  Worth my 40 year True Blue loving wait!
Still the rideshare was $80 and I waited in the cold for 40 mins before I was picked up.

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic