The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Now we have frozen and express yourself but apparently no one recorded a full Toronto show?

since the beginning of this year the complete recordings stopped 😭

There have only been 4 shows since the new year. Full recordings are not easy to come by. 

4 minutes ago, Nippi said:

Well, my hope for a ticket is drying up. Didn't realize a lot of the really cheap tickets are an obstructed view. Sigh. Hoping she'll do another US leg :frown:

PLUS, I don't know what show you're going to, but the MERCH was sooooo much cheaper than buying it on her site. Like, the BAT jacket at the show was $300 Canadian.  On the site it's $340 USD - that's like almost 450 Canadian.

13 minutes ago, Andymad said:

PLUS, I don't know what show you're going to, but the MERCH was sooooo much cheaper than buying it on her site. Like, the BAT jacket at the show was $300 Canadian.  On the site it's $340 USD - that's like almost 450 Canadian.

The jackets were $100 more expensive in-person at her NY shows than they are on her website. The BAT bomber and the red coaches jacket, anyway. The girlie show one was the same

2 minutes ago, mazzona said:

I have two not-great recordings of Frozen from the second night in Toronto. She didn't sing Frozen on the first night.

How can I upload it? it says they are larger than the maximum of a file size.

Babes she definitely sang Frozen both nights in Toronto lol

Megaupload is a fantastic service for uploading, check it out! it's the most user friendly on here anyway.

3 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I know the feeling, at some point after Ray of light I was like nope I can't hold my phone steady - too much wine lmfao but she def sang Frozen bahaha

:)) I am sure she did. Don't count me on that. Thanks for flagging my delusional remark haha

I was going through an emotional rollercoster due to songs or backdrops  that I never thought I would see or listen live, such as Erotica and on top of that You thrill me, Justify my love, Bad Girl, and Reinvention opening!!!, 

4 minutes ago, mazzona said:

:)) I am sure she did. Don't count me on that. Thanks for flagging my delusional remark haha

I was going through an emotional rollercoster due to songs or backdrops  that I never thought I would see or listen live, such as Erotica and on top of that You thrill me, Justify my love, Bad Girl, and Reinvention opening!!!, 

Oh man SO. MANY. EMOTIONS. Uploading my videos tonight. Can't wait to see how unstable they are fml

46 minutes ago, Andymad said:

I know the feeling, at some point after Ray of light I was like nope I can't hold my phone steady - too much wine lmfao but she def sang Frozen bahaha

Tonight will be the first time she does Frozen in the US on this tour or could Frozen just be a Canada thing? I doubt it but we will know soon.

16 minutes ago, Kae-Leah Williamson said:

I wonder why she sold so meh in Detroit despite it being sorta her hometown, though we all know she loves New York more than anywhere in Michigan. As a kid from the west coast who never left my timezone, all I knew about Michigan was Madonna's from there and they have a lot of lakes. 

Middle America just hates her. They always have.  Chicago will be more open to her, but I suspect it's easier for her to fill seats in NY and California due to people are more appreciative of her in these parts of the country.  I also think in these middle states, they are waiting for the last minute to buy tickets, hoping for the price to go down.  :)

56 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Some tiktok video's from Detroitt.. She sounds good 🥰... Someone in the comments saying " Hope bob comes back"... was he not there? Asking this to Someone who went?... 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnUrnkv/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnUBhUD/

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZIJnUBTQV/

Enjoy...

Confirmed in the comments, Bob was there, so i gues his mom is o.k thank god 

7 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Prince tribute an all time best? 🤣

Never claimed that. I just stated that her performance was respectable. She managed to maintain reasonable pitch while singing songs of moderate complexity.

And perhaps it's the last time she sang decently.

One thing is for sure: she's never performed vocally as bad as on this tour. Even during the Sticky & Sweet Tour, which was a vocal disaster, she still seemed to be in better shape. She just sang bad without trying.

There was simply no autotune on her microphone, and she used backing vocals less extensively.

Here, there's practically autotune in 70% of the concert. 

Autotune doesn't help her; it tunes her voice even on the wrong notes because she's so off-key that autotune makes her sound even more out of tune than she actually is (since it tunes to the nearest note, if you're slightly flat or sharp it corrects, but if you completely miss the notes and are practically tone-deaf, it alters your voice to different notes than intended). Just listen to Frozen. It's a disaster. Even the final note is tuned by autotune to a different note than she intended.

17 minutes ago, FraP said:

Never claimed that. I just stated that her performance was respectable. She managed to maintain reasonable pitch while singing songs of moderate complexity.

And perhaps it's the last time she sang decently.

One thing is for sure: she's never performed vocally as bad as on this tour. Even during the Sticky & Sweet Tour, which was a vocal disaster, she still seemed to be in better shape. She just sang bad without trying.

There was simply no autotune on her microphone, and she used backing vocals less extensively.

Here, there's practically autotune in 70% of the concert. 

Autotune doesn't help her; it tunes her voice even on the wrong notes because she's so off-key that autotune makes her sound even more out of tune than she actually is (since it tunes to the nearest note, if you're slightly flat or sharp it corrects, but if you completely miss the notes and are practically tone-deaf, it alters your voice to different notes than intended). Just listen to Frozen. It's a disaster. Even the final note is tuned by autotune to a different note than she intended.

Ok Debbie. 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic