The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

11 minutes ago, dankpepe said:

Maybe Live Nation said with the lawsuit causing possible bad PR, she better try to come out earlier than 10pm

Or maybe it's the PR... maybe they know the bad press is good press.  After all, it's not like she's struggling to sell tickets.  People are still filling the arenas.  If anything, the media is providing more attention and while some might be turned off by Madonna, it still generates enough publicity to still sell tickets.

13 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I noticed that we are a little group of members who mostly agree with each other and we are positive most of the time, honest but positive, and you definitely also belong to that group ❤️... 

yes there is truly lovely group here, amazingly supportive and good!

9 hours ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

All just speculation

Given the quality of the video they threw together for the press around opening night, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they film it with the in house cameras this time. The footage was beautiful and more than good enough for broadcast. As far as we know they could already be putting the DVD together (I hope so!!!).

43 minutes ago, scion said:

Given the quality of the video they threw together for the press around opening night, I actually wouldn't be surprised if they film it with the in house cameras this time. The footage was beautiful and more than good enough for broadcast. As far as we know they could already be putting the DVD together (I hope so!!!).

Dont hold your breath on that one 😁 Im sure she is going to take her 2 years to edit and #reshoot the shit out of this tour.

11 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Why do i have the feeling that one person is talking with himself under different accounts lately on the forum ?!!? Suspicious GIF by Padma Lakshmi

Don't you believe in love, Redha mec?

Cause there's something I gotta say about it

And it goes something like this

Don't go for second best, baby

Put your love to the test

Answering you: wish I could be Dave. At least he's someone to be admired.

Again, don't you believe in love???