The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I clearly remember visiting a friend of mine, who had cable tv (Sky), at 10 am to see the live broadcast here in Italy. But then due to the storm they cancelled and didn't show anything that morning, at least in Italy.

Yeah our live on Sky wasnt live lol.  The one we did get live was BA in Spain where she was too hot, it was a bit of a mess version of the show but so much fun it made up for it. I swear every kid back then in the UK maybe Europe used to watch that show on repeat. :laughing: Fond memories. 

11 hours ago, Andymad said:

I think we’re way past the stage of the show being filmed at one specific location. I think the official release will be a mish mash of maybe 43 shows LOL. 
My only hope is there are no phone or YouTube recordings blended in. That drove me nuts with MXT.

However, I think the Vogue ball in the official recording WILL be a mish mash of all the guests she’s had on stage. With all 3 different corsets. Including Santa Clause. That moment was and forever will be, Iconic. 

Miss Mash 2024 realness. Can’t wait to watch this in 2027

This approach was gorgeous for Beyonce’s Renaissance Tour film. If someone other than M edits it, it’d be stellar to have it be from around the world. 

58 minutes ago, Joseebus said:

So yeah, went down there tonight to go ahead and get merch so I don’t have to worry about toting it around during my show tomorrow lol. Praying for the continuation of "Rain" and I’d love for José to come back tomorrow!

Maybe tomorrow it’ll be Luis Camacho 🤷‍♂️

• Enrico unfeatured this topic