The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

I'm so glad someone else posted their great videos because I don't feel like going through the hassle lol

I have to say, it might only be because I was up-close to the action, but I thought this was the best I've seen Madonna yet on this tour and I saw her twice in Brooklyn!! Everything seemed absolutely perfect to me.

Also, now having heard it, 'Express Yourself' is SOO much better a choice than I Will Survive! I loved this rendition of it, a little country to fit the theme of her outfit at that moment. She sounded marvelous on it.

11 hours ago, stefo said:

Wow the loveliest birthday moment of her career, the joy and the emotion of that girl were palpable :broken:

During Rebel Heart tour in Miami she pulled Mercy onstage for her birthday to be the “unapologetic bitch” for the night. We were seated against the left end of the runway and we were getting hassled by a security guard the entire show,  telling us to “keep the aisle clear” and I kept telling him “wtf this isn’t an aisle, this is our row. We’re not blocking anything”. Finally, I understood what he was being overzealous about when Mercy was led by another security guard past me, gently stepping on my toes as she was led onto the stage.