The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

Not 7 october with young woman raped and tortured? With families burn alive? No Gaza bombing....

Very easy

the genocide and illegal occupation of Gaza has been going on since 1948, way before october 7th like the media claimed....

Perhaps we can create a thread about isreal in the off topic section to air our views there without clogging this thread

4 minutes ago, deathproof said:

The sad thing is, she’d be left with like 3 friends.

Better than be called killer like her friends. She’s pro Palestine and pro peace and now with this action everything she said for Palestine in the past is going to be erased.

2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Better than be called killer like her friends. She’s pro Palestine and pro peace and now with this action everything she said for Palestine in the past is going to be erased.

Let’s be realistic here. As some who is Pro-Palestine myself, Madonna is not going to cut ties with agents, accountants, associates, designers, editors, tour promoters, executives because they are pro-Israel.

Your freedom of expression and voice to support Palestine is admirable and appreciated, but to extend that care to every person Madonna brushes shoulders with for 3 seconds is very excessive.

This is about The Celebration Tour, not the Should She Drop Friends and Business Partners Because They Believe in Genocide thread. 

1 hour ago, androiduser said:

I have the same problem!! I remember a few very detailed "snapshots" that stay forever in my memory, the rest is just awareness that I saw the show without any specific details :suffer:

I took a few pictures and a few very short videos, so I can be able to fully enjoy the show, but now due to this blur I'm having some regrets for not taking more videos.:sad:

15 minutes ago, sara94 said:

I don't understand why Madonna is getting attacked for inviting her on stage. Some ppl should learn and accept the fact that not everybody is Anti Israel. This whole cancel thing is absolutely ridiculous. 

Because Amy is bottom of the barrel and there were other options, better ones, that could have taken her place.

@dave2290 Please don't post videos that mock entire groups of people. 

To everyone... You don't have to pick a side. What Hamas does to Israelis is tragic. What Israel is doing to the entire Palestine region is tragic. Both are true. Even if someone is celebrating the death of another (as I have seen many times on social media recently), you can't use that to justify hatred of them in your heart. That's the exact problem they (both sides) are themselves fighting and why the situation will not stop. Both view the other as evil. To pick a side and point fingers only perpetuates the ongoing war. Have compassion for the hostages kidnapped from Israel. Have compassion for the innocent children in Palestine. But also have compassion for the people who kill, and perpetuate the killing. They are victims as well. Seeing Israeli army officers celebrating the death of innocent Palestinians made me sick to my stomach, and my first reaction was to want to hate them. But if I allow that to happen, am I not just being a carrier of the same "social disease" that they have? What propaganda have they been fed? (Like all countries) What lies have been told to them? What tragic things may have happened in their past that they feel Palestine is to blame? 

To my knowledge Amy Schumer's initial statement was solely pro Israel and when called out she later clarified that she does not support the killing of anyone. She should be given at least a consideration given that alot of pro Israel people will not even acknowledge the killing of innocent people in Palestine as wrong. As far as stealing jokes... 🤐