The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

Gosh. I think we need to invite Kelly to the forum people. Maybe she has the whole show lmfaaooo

Yeah, that's clearly pro-shot footage (probable from the stage cameras) and soundboard audio they're showing. Surely they didn't get the whole concert though...

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

Gosh. I think we need to invite Kelly to the forum people. Maybe she has the whole show lmfaaooo

46 minutes ago, sara94 said:

Ikr 😭🙏 

And they still use that horrible grammy look in almost every article about her here in Holland... They definitely do that on purpose . They can use so many great pictures of her from the tour... 

18 hours ago, androiduser said:

Absolutely, her showmanship is still at the highest level, and some light choreographed moves are working great for her. The charisma is untouched!

Exactly. She’s a Show girl through and through. Her time on the stage is not over( as long as her health is good). But touring can be exhausting. If touring is too much for her in the years coming, she could do a Vegas residency for a time. We can come to her instead of her coming to us! 

6 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Hopefully I Will Survive will stay 

Express Yourself done better on other tours 

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :lol:

Express Yourself acoustic is amazing, it's so good and different, cool and fresh, it really makes you wanna sing along and it's such an anthem, I love it.

(I'm listening to it a lot. I listened to I Will Survive just twice I think - otherwise it was once).

Nice pic, by the way

424833403_904019318393773_74273985425184

5 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I always thought "Everybody"  was lipped, but she sings the verses live here ( yeah yeah, over a backing track, but since there is no band with background vocalists, she needs those backing tracks ) she's out of breath but she's dancing so .. 

I could hear live vocals in Stockholm, but nothing as clear as this. Yeah it doesn't sound that good, but it sounds 100% better than I would have expected Everybody to sound live in 2024. To be fair her mic sounds super scratchy and I don't think that helps. Into The Groove sounds much more live than normal also, normally its mostly track with a low in the mix mic. Into The Groove actually sounds better than the nights she sang it live on Sticky!

6 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

she better film this professionally and release it in cinemas

Absolutely 

7 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

I always thought "Everybody"  was lipped, but she sings the verses live here ( yeah yeah, over a backing track, but since there is no band with background vocalists, she needs those backing tracks ) she's out of breath but she's dancing so .. 

Everybody has always been performed live. It's only in the chorus that she doesn't sing or when she does, her voice isn't heard because the original recorded voice overpowers it, and the volume of her live voice will be at 10%. Here, you can also hear her voice a bit in the chorus (it must be a spot in the arena where her voice is better heard). When I was standing during Everybody, at the chorus I couldn't hear her voice at all, only during the verses