The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

She was always singing live but I really think they've bumped up the live vocals more and turned the backing track down a bit since then. We started to hear her more clearly around Paris.

3 hours ago, Alibaba said:

Madonna is an artist, not a pop star. 

Also, maybe her voice has been strengthening after being intubated and having kidney failure, and she’s regained her lung capacity and lost some of the rawness that such a dilemma provokes biologically. Subsequently she can be heard more prominently in the mix. She’s definitely regained her confidence as a performer over the course of this tour. I’d say Paris is a good delineation. 

Speaking of the best of pop stars, not sure if this was mentioned anywhere else, but I just saw that Kylie is receiving a Billboard Women In Music Award on March 6th in LA. Maybe she will be a ballroom guest after all!

2 hours ago, Andymad said:

I notice that a lot with her, even as far back as BAT.  Here's my theory.  I don't think hearing her live 100% when there's backing is a mistake. I think she does an assessment during the sound tech before the show.  If she feels she can pump it out vocally in the beginning she'll say okay, bump me up a little for the opening and bring back the backing track. She has a really great ear musically, however being up there with thousands of people screaming, of course it can be difficult to hear yourself.  That's the problem. She was classically trained for Evita, and as a vocalist myself, you never really forget where to place your voice.  That's why in smaller venues she sounds incredible, or during ballads. 

That's just my two cents lmfao. I was very impressed with her in Toronto, and my bf who just isn't a fan said he was impressed with her vocals. So lucky me.

Lots of video's where she can clearly be heard before Paris. Watch different video's from different spots from the first two nights of this tour and you can clearly hear her. It all depends on the quality of the video's, the spot that person is recording, and the sound system of that arena. Different video's from the same night, same song, all sound different. Just listen more video's with different spots before the Paris dates and you can hear she sounds just as live as after the Paris dates... A good example is Antwerpen, watch different video's from that and you know what i mean. 

15 minutes ago, xavier said:

72-D7-AC07-2248-4079-B49-D-EFB3-E1-A7608

So beautiful. I really wish she had anyone that would tell her she looks better more natural like that than the light short Blonde wig She puts on for other songs. It Makes her look older and less naturally beautiful. Im sure most will disagree but Im sure she couldve found a more flattering wig for Vogue ect that the one she has. 

Still gorgeous but she could do without and stay like this. (sorry, dont shout). 

Oh yeah! Never seen a clip from that point of view before! I thought that turning middle stage was further back? Like a front stage.  I didnt know you could sit to the side or behind and ive been a couple of times. Iim so blind and dumb. That's sent me a bit mind fucked. 

Mind you I dont OD on clips I only watch a few I dont want to get bored of it but that's strange and pretty great. Thanks!! 

January 8, 2024    Boston                                TD Garden                              Just Madonna alone.
January 9, 2024          Boston                                TD Garden                                    Maggie Rogers
January 11, 2024    Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena           Sapphira Cristál
January 12, 2024        Toronto     Canada             Scotiabank Arena                       Viktor Peters  Veruschka
January 15, 2024    Detroit    United State     Little Caesars Arena                  Angel Tyler
January 18, 2024        Montreal    Canada                 Bell Centre                               Mother Elle Barbara
January 20, 2024       Montreal      Canada            Bell Centre                                    DJ MARY MAC
January 22, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Jose Gutierez Xtravaganza
January 23, 2024       New York City  United States Madison Square Garden     Amy Schumer    
January 25, 2024    Philadelphia    Wells Fargo Center                             Kevin Jz Prodigy
January 29, 2024    New York City    Madison Square Garden                    Kelly Ripa
February 1, 2024    Chicago                       United Center                                       𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐃𝐢𝐣𝐨𝐧

https://www.instagram.com/honeydijon/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/honeydijon/3293631678134734421/

2024.02.01 Honey Dijon.JPG

Kooste.JPG