The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

MadonnaOnline is still a thing????

This shocks me much more than the "imminent" announcement of M cummin' 2 Brazil.

Rafael Augustto, how is being to pet a dog, is it as good as to pet a cat????

And the most important question:

Will you take such opportunity to finally meet M in person, LOVELY??

Well a last but not least one:

How is Fernando Scopadore??? Is he still breathing???

Sorry a turmoil of memories rn.

EDIT: @Honey Little my favourite phonautograph ever, now you're gonna get why I didn't reply u properly on WhatsApp, needed to share my impressions to all Infiniters here!!!

2 hours ago, Future Lover said:

I'll happily eat my words if it happens but...I really don't see this Brazil thing being legit. 

DrownedMadonna was adamant that there were no current plans set up for any shows in South America and while it's always possible to add dates later, if the show is supposedly in May then there would 100% be plans in place now. It's also true DrownedMadonna isn't all knowing but there are other questions to consider about this rumor. 

Namely...where is the show going to be? There are not very many arenas in the country capable of handling this tour, but at the same time this stage isn't going to work in a stadium. Is the show being downsized? Upscaled? Different stage in Brazil altogether? Have they found a way to make it fit into one of these venues? 

I just see a lot of questions hanging over this, and no answers from any reliable sources. In fact the most reliable source out there that has ever made mention of a Brazil show only mentioned it to say it was not going to happen. 

And May is 2 months away. Is it common for tours in Brazil to be announced only 2 months before?

about Brazil: it's the clash of the gays. Rafael from MadonnaOnline rising from the ashes to say the concert will happen and Drowned saying it wont... us brazilians know that MadonnaOnline has connections, but at the same time Drowned also has.

the last rumour I heard was that the it will be a single concert at Copacabana Beach in Rio, like the Rolling Stones' massive concert in 2006.

time will tell
:fingerclick:

I'm sorry but "Take A Bow" is a big NO for me:

I can't find one single good video of this one.

I still think "Rain" is the perfect option there after "ROL"'s euphoria - or even "I'll Remember" if she wants to go with a deep cut.

I get she includes "Take A Bow" in the US being a massive #1 there but it doesn't work that well IMO. Beautiful song but doesn't translate well live, too slow.

4 hours ago, Anapausis said:

MadonnaOnline is still a thing????

This shocks me much more than the "imminent" announcement of M cummin' 2 Brazil.

Rafael Augustto, how is being to pet a dog, is it as good as to pet a cat????

And the most important question:

Will you take such opportunity to finally meet M in person, LOVELY??

Well a last but not least one:

How is Fernando Scopadore??? Is he still breathing???

Sorry a turmoil of memories rn.

EDIT: @Honey Little my favourite phonautograph ever, now you're gonna get why I didn't reply u properly on WhatsApp, needed to share my impressions to all Infiniters here!!!

Thank you so much mi Brazilian Intellectual. Hugs. 

3 hours ago, vitoralmeiida said:

about Brazil: it's the clash of the gays. Rafael from MadonnaOnline rising from the ashes to say the concert will happen and Drowned saying it wont... us brazilians know that MadonnaOnline has connections, but at the same time Drowned also has.

the last rumour I heard was that the it will be a single concert at Copacabana Beach in Rio, like the Rolling Stones' massive concert in 2006.

time will tell
:fingerclick:

BREAKING NEWS

Not Rock in Rio, not Copacabana Beach, not even My House (pun intended).

Madonna will perform in LGBT Parade in São Paulo for a crowd of +3M people.

She definitely wants to break records of people attendance with this tour.

Itaú is going to sponsor her overall visit to Brazil and her float in the avenue.

Jesus Luz will be one of her dancers and Pabllo Vittar, one of her back singers.

And Anitta will join her for a couple of songs, including an English version of "Show das Poderosas".

Let's flood with false rumours :eyesroll:

16 hours ago, Dazedmadonna said:

They’re fakes :kiss2: everything is under lock for this era. Same goes for Milan on any show/studio versions some fans with a little too much time to waste are trying to offer around.

I've listened a soundboard audio for Holiday. Have you listened to it?

https://youtu.be/HiIL8aEUjMw

1 hour ago, Lorx said:

I've listened a soundboard audio for Holiday. Have you listened to it?

https://youtu.be/HiIL8aEUjMw

That is far from a soundboard and it sounds pretty mediocre, it’s just fan audio dubbed. There’s many other fan audios out there which sound better than this ^.

We already discussed that thing here.

17 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

That is far from a soundboard and it sounds pretty mediocre, it’s just fan audio dubbed. There’s many other fan audios out there which sound better than this ^.

We already discussed that thing here.

Your comment is mediocre 😏.. It sounds great, and it definitely sounds like it could be a soundboard recording. You can even hear someone giving her direction...

Could Definitely be real

10 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Your comment is mediocre 😏.. It sounds great, and it definitely sounds like it could be a soundboard recording. You can even hear someone giving her direction...

Could Definitely be real

😂 I was asked if I heard it by Lorx and I replied, who are you? It’s not soundboard, you can clearly hear it’s fan captured by the fact the reverb is all over the place and the crowd noise is way too loud to be considered a raw, unprocessed soundboard recording. 

I am an audio engineer as I do it as a job and people here ask me all the time my ‘opinion’ on this type of stuff. If you don’t want to believe it, trust me - I don’t care.

2 minutes ago, Dazedmadonna said:

😂 I was asked if I heard it by Lorx and I replied, who are you? It’s not soundboard, you can clearly hear it’s fan captured by the fact the reverb is all over the place and the crowd noise is way too loud to be considered a raw, unprocessed soundboard recording. 

I am an engineer as I do it as a job and people here ask me all the time my ‘opinion’ on this type of stuff. If you don’t want to believe it, trust me - I don’t care.

Sure Jan GIF

When it comes to things like this, everybody on this forum study vocals, sound, or music or is an engineer 😂