The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

23 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My only question as of now...

....HOW SAYHEY HAS REACTED TO THAT????

...especially this one...

...HOW LORD_RAID HAS REACTED TO THAT????

As Stefani told in a tweet, we did it kids.

NOW I KNOW CELEBRATION TOUR WILL GET A BLU-RAY TREATMENT, I AM SO BLESSED!!! (Getters will get it)

Some of them are just nasty 🤢🤮

IMG_20240308_035830.jpg

8 minutes ago, Rebel Hugo said:

Some of them are just nasty 🤢🤮

IMG_20240308_035830.jpg

Both Madonna & Kylie have nasty trash fans (trust me, I'm on fan forums of both and oh boy) but they don't represent the fan bases. Most of us actually love both. Those who only love one of them should at least respect the other. 

Kane is an prudish asshole and complains about pretty much everything Kylie does these days. 

That said. Today is a great day for those of us who love both of them 😍.

33 minutes ago, Anapausis said:

My only question as of now...

....HOW SAYHEY HAS REACTED TO THAT????

...especially this one...

...HOW LORD_RAID HAS REACTED TO THAT????

As Stefani told in a tweet, we did it kids.

NOW I KNOW CELEBRATION TOUR WILL GET A BLU-RAY TREATMENT, I AM SO BLESSED!!! (Getters will get it)

Surprisingly I've read only positive things on SayHey this time. It's "MadonnaNation" that's nasty. I got kinda banned for correcting a troll who said Kylie's been bitchy to Madonna 🤣. I'd heard the rumors about that forum but oh lord. M has some nazi minded fans out there. 

Just now, rga98 said:

Surprisingly I've read only positive things on SayHey this time. It's "MadonnaNation" that's nasty. 

Nation being Nation.

Love the Beverly Hills rats getting poisoned and killed one by one!!!

Thank you M and K for the poison!!!

And now I eat all my recent bad words about TCT (while this hasn't entered the bible belt yet, so...). I need this tour to keep happening and, after Copacabana beach, she needs to do immediately after a one-week residency at Jeunesse Arena so we poor cariocas can watch the full glory to this forever Easter of an event!!! (Comm'on, y'all know what Easter actually represents, right?) Without having to worry about criminals, sand to our asses, fuck this rain it has to go and co.

12 minutes ago, rga98 said:

Both Madonna & Kylie have nasty trash fans (trust me, I'm on fan forums of both and oh boy) but they don't represent the fan bases. Most of us actually love both. Those who only love one of them should at least respect the other. 

Kane is an prudish asshole and complains about pretty much everything Kylie does these days. 

That said. Today is a great day for those of us who love both of them 😍.

Well said. The way some Kylie fans trash Madonna on her forum is just vile. I also remember the sicko on Madonna nation that made a disgusting “joke” about Kylie’s illness that I will never repeat.

Most people just love both. I grew up with them both and have always loved them both. Yes they are different but they also have a lot in common. The main one being that they have both been written off over and over and yet have both had incredible longevity.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Well said. The way some Kylie fans trash Madonna on her forum is just vile. I also remember the sicko on Madonna nation that made a disgusting “joke” about Kylie’s illness that I will never repeat.

Most people just love both. I grew up with them both and have always loved them both. Yes they are different but they also have a lot in common. The main one being that they have both been written off over and over and yet have both had incredible longevity.

Agree 100%. They're both my Queens. And they do have a lot in common even though they couldn't be more different. They're both survivors and have been thriving in an ageist/sexist industry and for that alone they should get nothing but respect. 

History was made tonight!

The most wonderful thing about it is how genuinely happy they look to be with each other. Boy George must be fuming, he's so against Kylie. now (in Interview magazine there's another dig at her)

I'm thinking about Christophe from Lucky Records who was a fan of both and whom passed away 20 years ago exactly. 

Leaving this thread proud of myself that I have proclaimed the superiority of Infinity above SayHey and Nation with this beautiful song with an even more beautiful tour backdrop:

As we say, things are maktub. Google for akashic records if you feel like. And ofc this materialistic, atheist science will deny it as long as they reign over intelligentsia.

18 minutes ago, Roland Barthes said:

The most wonderful thing about it is how genuinely happy they look to be with each other. Boy George must be fuming, he's so against Kylie. now (in Interview magazine there's another dig at her)

I'm thinking about Christophe from Lucky Records who was a fan of both and whom passed away 20 years ago exactly. 

Mon cher ami, let's celebrate this moment with 2 videos, first one needs no explanation:

Second one is the hit of one of our idols in common that shows us we all just living contradictions around this planet:

We can never trust in ourselves and our words because we constantly change our perspectives and notions of life.

As Lolahol brilliantly sings:

Try to avoid you but welcome you in...

6 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Hang on, what was the story there?

The only picture of Madonna and Kylie together until yesterday was one on the MET gala 2013 with Brahim not only blocking Kylie's view but also POSING for the camera.

https://www.instagram.com/encyclopediamadonnica/p/C4OG0qVOExR/

God he was terrible, right.

Finally fixed:

0_PAY-0_Madonna-and-Kylie-Minogue-Unite-

kylie-minogue-madonna.jpg

7 minutes ago, Prayer said:

The only picture of Madonna and Kylie together until yesterday was one on the MET gala 2013 with Brahim not only blocking Kylie's view but also POSING for the camera.

https://www.instagram.com/encyclopediamadonnica/p/C4OG0qVOExR/

God he was terrible, right.

Finally fixed:

0_PAY-0_Madonna-and-Kylie-Minogue-Unite-

That's right!! I do remember now that you've explained the story. I think Kylie may have commented about this too a few years back.