The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

2 hours ago, cosmic_system said:

Why are people still obsessed with Britney? They had already lots of moments together and an iconic one, and sorry but Britney doesn’t look so well. I can only imagine her panic on a stage now. Let her rest. 
Kylie was perfect, the fact she wasn’t just a random judge says it all how Madonna knew it was a big deal. 
Now my next wish is Beyonce, they could do Vogue together and then the judge thing. 
But since Beyoncé is in her cowgirl era, they could do Don’t Tell Me 😂

I actually don’t expect they’ll be more duets. Unless there is something in the supposed Brazil show eg, Maluma.

As for Britney, Madonna herself said she wanted that to happen. Britney is obviously not up to it. People want her to make a return to music but I agree, she’s still so unwell and it will take her years to heal from the trauma of what she went through. So I wouldn’t expect anything from her anytime soon, if ever.

Just a side note regarding Britney… I so wish they had ended the conservatorship right after the 2009 Circus Tour as they had told her. Britney was reportedly told an extension of the c-ship would help her obtain insurance for that tour, and that once the tour was over, the “permanent” c-ship would be lifted.

Britney went through the whole tour—97 shows across the world! I don’t need to tell you the amount of discipline it requires w/ all that travelling and rehearsing. And she had to face the public, perform well for her fans. She did not miss one show! Only one concert was cancelled due to a contractual dispute.

The tour proved that she was of good sanity and stability. They should have ended the c-ship as early as possible afterwards and just made sure she still had access to therapists, doctors, financial advisers, etc. But no… They instead pretended she was still “gravely disabled” and “susceptible to undue influence” in order to keep her on a leash. It’s only in late 2021 that they finally ended it after Britney’s father stopped fighting it. No wonder she’s admittedly so broken, but I hope she totally heals from it, whether or not she goes back to recording and performing the way she used to.

7 hours ago, sara94 said:

At 2:00 you can see her making a mistake. Proof she's singing live

Can't believe people still doubt that. We got so many proof allready, and even without the proof i definitely hear it 90% of the time. I came across this video from London a few weeks back where she also makes a mistake in Nothing really maters, after singing Now that i am grown she's saying Can't hear the cue, and is lost for a few seconds lol..

And here, Instead of " Now that im grown " she sang " I realize " then mumbles something and is back with the lyrics she suposed to sing again lol

And here at 1:14 a few lyrics fuck ups lol 

And here she still drinking water when bad girl starts, and her vocals can be heard clearly once she's done drinking and start to singing along...

There is a whole thread with videos like these above, the bloopers thread lol. They only proof she's singing live and that the backing tracks aren't always loud as people claim to be...

40 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Just a side note regarding Britney… I so wish they had ended the conservatorship right after the 2009 Circus Tour as they had told her. Britney was reportedly told an extension of the c-ship would help her obtain insurance for that tour, and that once the tour was over, the “permanent” c-ship would be lifted.

Britney went through the whole tour—97 shows across the world! I don’t need to tell you the amount of discipline it requires w/ all that travelling and rehearsing. And she had to face the public, perform well for her fans. She did not miss one show! Only one concert was cancelled due to a contractual dispute.

The tour proved that she was of good sanity and stability. They should have ended the c-ship as early as possible afterwards and just made sure she still had access to therapists, doctors, financial advisers, etc. But no… They instead pretended she was still “gravely disabled” and “susceptible to undue influence” in order to keep her on a leash. It’s only in late 2021 that they finally ended it after Britney’s father stopped fighting it. No wonder she’s admittedly so broken, but I hope she totally heals from it, whether or not she goes back to recording and performing the way she used to.

While I agree all these people including her family abused and exploited her I think it is untrue to say she was of good sanity and stable. People who are unstable can still go to work and be highly functional. But we know she was already unwell long before the Circus tour. Like most people with mental health challenges she was probably ok some days and not on others.

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

ALSO NRM sounds fucking insane in LA. Her voice is so good omg. The best since Europe.

Got a video?

35 minutes ago, Lucas B. said:

Just wondering when we'll get a soundboard leak

I think... Never

Anyway, I liked her duet with Kylie, but it could have been better. 

Their voices could sound really grear together if they sang harmonizing, but instead they sang the same melody line like two normal people, and this made them sound less like "professional singers".

But they were in tune and it was sweet!

37 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

She is obviously singing live. Such a boring topic at this point. I saw an MJ fan, of all people, claiming Madonna hasn't sung live since The Virgin Tour "unlike Michael who sang completely live up until 1987" :laughing:

MJ and live in the same sentence 😂😂😂

5 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

I actually don’t expect they’ll be more duets. Unless there is something in the supposed Brazil show eg, Maluma.

As for Britney, Madonna herself said she wanted that to happen. Britney is obviously not up to it. People want her to make a return to music but I agree, she’s still so unwell and it will take her years to heal from the trauma of what she went through. So I wouldn’t expect anything from her anytime soon, if ever.

Maluma is Colombian, maybe Anitta but still both songs are not performed and nobody wants to hear those two songs acoustics. 
When did she say she wanted Britney? She said she wanted to tour with her back in the Instragram live she did like 3 years ago. That she wanted Britney in Los Angels was just rubbish from the daily mail if I’m not wrong.

Anyway I believe Beyoncè could be a possibility if she wants to do it. She will probs lo go at the show just like Madonna did last year (her first big outing after the hospital).