The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

39 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Guys!!!!! ( or girls) ... it worked!!!!!

Omg im soooooo happy..

After @Spanky1995 said he could use PayPal from UK store i checked the website again, and this time a pop up appeared and asked if i was located in the netherlands and wanted to go to uk version of the store. And there i could use PayPal... Thank you so much for the help everybody ❤️...

So happy for you glad it worked  and now enjoy your Jacket I still need to get one 

47 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Guys!!!!! ( or girls) ... it worked!!!!!

Omg im soooooo happy..

After @Spanky1995 said he could use PayPal from UK store i checked the website again, and this time a pop up appeared and asked if i was located in the netherlands and wanted to go to uk version of the store. And there i could use PayPal... Thank you so much for the help everybody ❤️...

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

42 minutes ago, Pedro Beltran said:

Lol 😂 

I’m not saying you should enjoy the things I do or that I enjoy them myself, I was just trying to start a different conversation, but as you say “to each their own”, as Madonna once said 🎵just one day out of life or get together get together🎵

I guess people are getting less tolerant each day if getting in line, buying merch and going into crowded places is a hassle for them, there are even people here that have skipped going into Celebration tour altogether giving advice about how to enjoy the concert experience more 😂😂😂

lol, tbh I was trying to avoid that conversation, but the experience for me is different for different artists.  I don't mind hanging out in the venue and enjoying the full experience if I know that the artist is definitely performing on the dot at a specific time.  I also haven't found talking to random people to be that friendly at M concerts (many seem just as judgmental as online), which isn't the case for some other unmentioned artist.

I'm willing to wait for Madonna, but I don't want to wait for like 4 hours either, because by that time I'll be tired, hungry, annoyed, and having to wait in lines to go to the restroom again, etc., so I prefer to do all those things outside of the venue to maximize my enjoyment of the actual concert experience.  M concerts are few and far between over the years so I don't like to be drunk and not be present in the moment or remember things afterwards, but as I said, everyone enjoys things in different ways.  Just because someone isn't doing all the things listed doesn't make them any less of a fan.

I did buy tour programs in the past, like for Madame X, but having to hold onto the item/bag or try to put it in an out of the way place on the floor where it won't get stepped on, a drink poured on it, or otherwise harmed is more stressful than just trying to acquire things elsewhere now.  And this tour doesn't have a program, so...

3 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

lol, tbh I was trying to avoid that conversation, but the experience for me is different for different artists.  I don't mind hanging out in the venue and enjoying the full experience if I know that the artist is definitely performing on the dot at a specific time.  I also haven't found talking to random people to be that friendly at M concerts (many seem just as judgmental as online), which isn't the case for some other unmentioned artist.

I'm willing to wait for Madonna, but I don't want to wait for like 4 hours either, because by that time I'll be tired, hungry, annoyed, and having to wait in lines to go to the restroom again, etc., so I prefer to do all those things outside of the venue to maximize my enjoyment of the actual concert experience.  M concerts are few and far between over the years so I don't like to be drunk and not be present in the moment or remember things afterwards, but as I said, everyone enjoys things in different ways.  Just because someone isn't doing all the things listed doesn't make them any less of a fan.

I did buy tour programs in the past, like for Madame X, but having to hold onto the item/bag or try to put it in an out of the way place on the floor where it won't get stepped on, a drink poured on it, or otherwise harmed is more stressful than just trying to acquire things elsewhere now.  And this tour doesn't have a program, so...

I do understand completely what you are saying, what has happened to me in the past is for Madonna to be completely on the clock to 4 hours late and that was excruciating

Regarding people I had a bad experience with one of Oxanas minions, but the rest I find them fine 

I think The Celebration Tour hasn’t been that bad regarding waiting times  

I hope you had a wonderful experience if you already went and if your concert is coming have one! ❤️

25 minutes ago, stfan97 said:

I agree the merch bags ect can be a pain in the ass to keep safe it makes you a bit paranoid. 

The differences ive had maybe ive been lucky but the people ive been by have always been AMAZING, so so friendly and chatty!! I make friends (maybe im too talkative with excitement usually im shy) but theyve been great.

There was one strange guy on one of my dates this tour abroad that didnt chat but he got removed when the girl came showing her ticket (she was lovely, we chatted non stop) the strange quiet guy before was a seat stealer.   Really strange!!!   Other than that the fans have been nice. One was randomly off nation (course not been on it for a decade Im not that daft) But he wasnt a regular person I knew, he was lovely. I cant remember his name but so nice in real life. :)  Couple behind me at MDNA had never seen Madge before I told them they were in for a treat, they didnt know just knew that it was expensive so she must be good. ( they hoped).  At the end they both high fived me blown away! 

8 hours ago, migsou said:

no... jalet did living for love, justify my love and die another day. the beast within and rol are definitely from la horde.

Unfortunately I can't find the interview I read months ago but I've got this memory of Jalet saying he coreographed TBW. About LFL I read Jamie King said he used the coreo he did himself in his first big production wich was for a Pince concert, tributing his opening verses of Let's go crazy. 

1 hour ago, stfan97 said:

Same here! I'll wait for a half hour or so, but I usually won't show up until at least 9  or 9:30 pm.  Like you, I prefer not to wait in lines. Like to get in, and simply see the show.  I rather not drink (like you) because one, I usually want to get home responsibly and also I want to be as present to enjoy the show, rather be inebriated.  Also, I certainly do not want to be running to the bathroom while the show is on.  I do like meeting other fans at the venue too, but it's not as important for me to do so.  As long as I am enjoying myself, that's all that matters.  :)

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Unfortunately I can't find the interview I read months ago but I remember Jalet saying he coreographed TBW. About LFL I read Jamie King said he used the coreo he did himself in his first big production wich was for a Pince concert, tributing his opening verses of Let's go crazy. 

Lahorde on instagram posted rehearsals of TBW

4 hours ago, Angelo said:

Lahorde on instagram posted rehearsals of TBW

Thank you Angelo, I checked, you're right. I remembered wrong, sorry @migsou. These are their coreos, according to their posts:

Nothing really matters (Asst Graham tech Jacquelyn Elder)
Papa don't preach (ref @vlpla ’s original choreo)
Bad Girl
The beast within (asst Jacquelyn Elders and @isaiacheck)
Don't cry for me Argentina
I don't search I find (LAHORDE & @bobthedragqueen asst waacking tech @princesslockerooo )
Ray of light (asst Jacquelyn Elders and @isaiacheck)
Rain / Frozen

So also the Rain/Frozen number is their work. Actually Cherkaoui said his coreo for Frozen was substituted by the Rain number and I thought she just changed the song, it's not the case apparently. I have to say that all these coreos, the Lahorde ones, are my least favourite ones tbh (and it's coherent they also worked on TBW, as I always felt that, especially the second part of the performance, when all the dancers are on the center platform was weak). 

Jalet worked on Justify my love and Die another day, the BEST numbers of the show, in terms of theatricality imo, Cherkaoui on Holiday, Like a Prayer and Bedtime Story, all pretty good, Hung up and Don't tell me are reworks of the original coreos (probably Jamie King's work). I'm still curious about the Erotica/You thrill me coreographer. 

1 hour ago, stefo said:

Jalet worked on Justify my love and Die another day, the BEST numbers of the show, in terms of theatricality imo

You can say that again. Damien Jalet’s work is amazing in general. Look at his insta. Just incredible.

Of course Jamie King did the forgettable rehash stuff, although I did enjoy Don’t tell Me as a throwback. That Prince interlude is probably the most meh part of the show following the MJ interlude. The way it is lit is also awful, from some spots in the audience you can’t even see anything.

I LOVE The Beast Within though.

5 hours ago, MDNA22 said:

Which shows do you think have been the best so far? The LA shows look to me to be the best ones so far from clips online?

Every user has there favorites i gues..

To me the best at this moment are ( but it can change,  because i haven't seen them all yet) 

London ( first 4 shows), Köln, Amsterdam, Antwerpen ( Europe)

Washington, Los Angeles, Phoenix ( US) 

But there are many more verry good ones ...

Just now, Blue Jean said:

Don’t give Madonna any ideas. I want the show in colour please :laughing:

Pleeease hahahaha, if she sees this we're all faded to have a dvd with performances switching from coloured to b&w (or we're already faded to any other kind of disaster she wants to do editing the show, after all it's Madonna we're talking about) :Madonna023: