The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

4 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Most of the hate toward Madonna comes from social media these days. The media just respond to what the public are saying. For example, the thing about the wheelchair only made the news after it became widespread.

When the tour was announced most media was overwhelmingly positive. When the tour launched, same thing. When the Grammys incident happened most media opened the conversation about ageism rather than agreeing with haters.

Of course the trash media bait both haters and fans but social media is where most of it starts and ends.

But 95% of the reviews are great so ignore those internet trolls with no life 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

So sounds like they’re just filming the audience

But I guess they have the other cameras already getting a lot of the close up stuff so maybe that’s why?

If they’re just filming the audience tonight, then that’s what we’d in the film world call secondary or B-Roll footage. This is typically done either prior to or after a principle photography shoot to be used as inserts or filler shots when cutting away from the main action. 

If they’re doing this now, that seems to me to mean that the full filming of the show will likely take place during two of the upcoming three nights, most probably the last two nights. Jonas is present and likely supervising this, but he’s also still observing the show itself which means they haven’t done the principle photography yet. The night they’re doing that, he won’t be in the crowd, he’ll be in the command center observing all of the camera feeds and directing via headset.

This has been done across pretty much all of her concert films (as it is for all) but its rare she’s camped out in one venue long enough for us to notice the two different types of filming. 

But I guess they have the other cameras already getting a lot of the close up stuff so maybe that’s why?

I'm convinced it was LA that will be the main shows for the tour film with Mexico for audience shots, LA she was on fire all nights.

That’s what Bryonce did. She used the camera already used during the show and did close up on close doors. I read the the rehearsals were filmed yesterday and Jonas did the same for Confessions . 

• Enrico unfeatured this topic