The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I just spent over $100 on that fricken potentially signed lithograph, I hope it's nothing new I have to spend money on :dead:

Aw man im so sorry for you, i hope you still have money for the limited autographed version of M15 on splatter vynil that is getting surprise dropped tomorrow :ag:

2 hours ago, Andreo said:

Aw man im so sorry for you, i hope you still have money for the limited autographed version of M15 on splatter vynil that is getting surprise dropped tomorrow :ag:

I would definitely have to order that :suffer:

5 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Someone here feels like... 

Im Rich Kyle Massey GIF by ALLBLK (formerly known as UMC)

I'm not @Pedro Beltran

1 hour ago, Burning Up 4 Madonna said:

CONFIRMED: Anitta confirms in an interview that she'll be at Madonna's concert and will miss the Met Gala for it.

Who wouldn't do the same!? When the Queen calls, you run to her

https://www.facebook.com/madonnauniversepage

But it's not the same day. There's even rumors saying that Madonna will be at the MET Gala. 

18 minutes ago, flix134 said:

They were just rehearsing Music with a samba band!

Now I'm just guessing where they're going to put it! My first guess (wishful thinking) is  swapping out the MJ tribute with this version of Music.

That makes sense as far as Music transitioning from the stripped down instrumentation of La isla bonita. She only sings a bit of  DCFMA but it would probably be the first time the crowd was big enough to scream over the pre-recorded chant of “no fear”…though Mexico City might’ve been enthusiastic enough to drown it out.

1 hour ago, Magic Pussy said:

Now I'm just guessing where they're going to put it! My first guess (wishful thinking) is  swapping out the MJ tribute with this version of Music.

1 hour ago, Magic Pussy said:

That makes sense as far as Music transitioning from the stripped down instrumentation of La isla bonita. She only sings a bit of  DCFMA but it would probably be the first time the crowd was big enough to scream over the pre-recorded chant of “no fear”…though Mexico City might’ve been enthusiastic enough to drown it out.

Music seems to be mashed up with La Isla.  Some are speculating that it might replace DCFMA, so we'll have to see if that comes true. But yeah, like you said she only sings a bit of DCFMA and I never thought it really sounded great anyway. So it's not a big loss if it's replaced. :)

• Enrico unfeatured this topic