The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)

Donna

14 minutes ago, pawn_shop_blues said:

I am starving for fan videos from 3rd show. Isn't it already morning there :Madonna021: 

I am sure in 5 hours from now we'll get a 4K full concert footage (and hope @Frankor another Guardian Angel of mine rips it and uploads to that better alternate to My Air Bridge).

@True Blue 84making profit of ur post I state I will forever stand for the fact that if there were an opportunity to just one non single song to be live performed in THIS tour, it always would've been Mother and Father. Any other album track of M's would never do ACTUAL justice to Madonna's spirit (both Jr. and Sr. ones).

13 minutes ago, eXtremeOccident said:

Oof they just emailed DC attendees that the show is gonna go past the metro shutdown time…this is not gonna go down well. This city runs on the metro.

At least they are getting advance notice so they can make other arrangements for transportation.  But then again, most people know she's going to be late, and should expect they are going to be out late. 

18 minutes ago, McDonna said:

At least they are getting advance notice so they can make other arrangements for transportation.  But then again, most people know she's going to be late, and should expect they are going to be out late. 

Hope so. Getting an Uber in DC is damn near impossible on a good day nowadays due to supply issues. Will be an interesting few shows.

Some little fella from TV named Andy Something was at the show last night, she called him out a few times including telling him to stand up and dance. Also saw the local weatherman and his fine self. Uploading all the videos and pics I took last night rn. I have footage of the Vogue guest, just not sure who it is.

16 minutes ago, DickTracy said:

Some little fella from TV named Andy Something was at the show last night, she called him out a few times including telling him to stand up and dance. Also saw the local weatherman and his fine self. Uploading all the videos and pics I took last night rn. I have footage of the Vogue guest, just not sure who it is.

You upload it to youtube to?

• RUADJAI changed the title to The Celebration Tour (Spoilers)
  • Enrico unfeatured this topic
  • RUADJAI unpinned this topic