All time favorite Hung Up Performance

True Blue 84

26 minutes ago, dave2290 said:

hung up is amazing and i love it in every performance.... but if i need to choose.... in the confessions tour..... a masterpiece of a tour....

I also love them all but my favorite is the grammy performance, followed up by the mtv performance and star academy at 3 ...

5 hours ago, dave2290 said:

hung up is amazing and i love it in every performance.... but if i need to choose.... in the confessions tour..... a masterpiece of a tour....

3 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

MTV Europe awards. The original and the best.

3 hours ago, Pootz333 said:

EMA

It was the very first. The crowd was nuts. 

2 hours ago, Ayham said:

Between EMA and the Grammys! 😍

2 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

The Grammys is wonderful too but I miss the catwalk that features in the Europe one

18 minutes ago, michel.kettermann said:

EMA

What if you had to make a top 3 out of those performances, what would it be? 

Mine would be 1 Grammys 2 Ema 3 Star Academy, the holy Hung Up trinity 👑

6 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

1- EMA (because it was the debut of HU and the energy during that performance was INSANE)

2- The Grammys

3- SA

So hard  - love all of them but probably Confession tour I the best  - amazing intro with the Parkour dancers, the crawl down the Catwalk and how she has the whole arena in the palm of her hand for the audience participation part and how it was a climax to such an amazing show possibly her best tour and left the audience on such a high

But I love Star Academy too as she is so relaxed but on point, great vocals and energy without the need for and dancers just her performing the song and she looked incredible 

Love the EMA performance too because from the first few seconds in it was like 'Madonna is back' after the more serious American Life era and the audience reaction is brilliant 

Love the Grammies as she looks so great and the intro with the Gorillaz is fantastic

Live Earth and EMAs for me.

Live Earth she just had that performance down perfect. But the EMAs she had a better look (especially since it was the first reveal of her new look), fantastic crowd energy, and it kicked off the era with an absolute explosion. Those two performances bookended the entire Confessions era!

15 hours ago, True Blue 84 said:

EMA first
Koko second
Live Earth third

Although I love the Confessions Tour, the ending is a little bit tiring for me because of the long lasting "time goes by so slowly".

6 hours ago, adirondak said:

Live Earth and EMAs for me.

Live Earth she just had that performance down perfect. But the EMAs she had a better look (especially since it was the first reveal of her new look), fantastic crowd energy, and it kicked off the era with an absolute explosion. Those two performances bookended the entire Confessions era!

Add the grammy performance to that and replace live earth with star academy and it's perfect 😁