Rain or Frozen?

Rain or Frozen?  

72 members voted

1. 1. Rain or Frozen?

• Rain 🌧️
    • Frozen 🥶

Rain, aside from being over 30 years of not having a live vocal performance, it just felt like a perfect closer to that section. Hopeful, joy and lush. Sure it misses the middle 8 and the harmonies of Niki and Donna but what a treat after not being performed on other tours.

Frozen, while it's one of my favorite songs, has had its outings many times before. In this case, why not both, on this tour but time and the pacing issues aside. Hmm, it's rough because it's the first performance of it so maybe she'll perfect it if it's indeed replacing or she'll switch between songs (I doubt it) but not really my cup of tea.

Chose Rain.

Rain Rain Rain

I only wish they updated the background with the two waterfall walls from the video instead of the frozen footage. Frozen is about a devide between lovers, one lover trying to convince the other to give in to their love. Rain is about feeling the outpoor of love from the other (the audience) Rain is bliss, is contentment, completion. Frozen is angst, hunger and desperation. I've said it before, but to start the show with "nothing really matters, love is all we need" and closing with "wash away my sorrow, take away my pain, your love's coming down like rain" is to me the perfect cycle. Also as a tryptich going into the future (BS, ROL, R) Rain is so much more modern and fresh

8 minutes ago, Ayham said:

OMG I JUST KNEW THIS!!! FROZEN all the way… you can feel originally it was meant to be Frozen not Rain… of course Rain was so good but I just feel it’s more of Frozen vibes than Rain! 😍 but why they removed the backdrop? Ironically it was Frozen. 🥲🤣🤣

honestly i prefer frozen than rain so i'm totally  happy with the setlist change...

Frozen HAS to be performed on this tour. I know it's not a GH tour per se but damn...if Human Nature is being performed again, then so has to be one of her most acclaimed songs of all time.

Personally, I think Frozen followed by I'll Remember would be a perfect way to close this final section before the finale. Rain was a very odd choice with the staging, costume and backdrop video.

1 hour ago, MPowered said:

Frozen HAS to be performed on this tour. I know it's not a GH tour per se but damn...if Human Nature is being performed again, then so has to be one of her most acclaimed songs of all time.

Personally, I think Frozen followed by I'll Remember would be a perfect way to close this final section before the finale. Rain was a very odd choice with the staging, costume and backdrop video.

Tbh Rain looked awkward with her flapping her cape and turning dramatically. This performance works far better.