Never Let You Go and Broken on Apple Music lol

mrsciccone

18 minutes ago, EgoRod said:

More likely someone wants to add them to their own playlist and they are trying to avoid having them removed. But I'm pretty sure they have systems for copyright detection further than names, using audio samples, like Meta and YT does.

I've also seen people create "podcast episodes" but the episode is really just a song that they wanted on streaming, like an unreleased track or something.

7 hours ago, EgoRod said:

More likely someone wants to add them to their own playlist and they are trying to avoid having them removed. But I'm pretty sure they have systems for copyright detection further than names, using audio samples, like Meta and YT does.

This is exactly what is happening.  Though like you said, the audio detection system would call for a copyright violation. My guess, the songs are demos, so they might not be officially known to the 'detection' they are official songs from Madonna. 

6 minutes ago, rayofciccone said:

Here’s the ripped cover art for all you digital collectors

IMG_8201.jpeg.6433fd1b77ba5b897f7f48d3e1121b94.jpeg

IMG_8202.jpeg.494f7e1760ff3206e81f8050456ef47a.jpeg

She looks like a cross of MDNA / Confessions / Music Madonna… even has the same arms. Our Queen Donna.. We need to find the identity of this woman and let her know her face is being used as a stand in for Madonna

maybe AI?

look too perfect to be real.....