Montreal, Canada - OPENING NIGHT!!!

groovyguy

Rebel Heart Tour may not have all the technology that S&S and MDNA had. Re-Invention was simply as RHT btw.

All these comparisons is so funny because if I watch today the Girlie Show it's still so much better than her last 2 tours.

So for me the quality isn't in the stage but her spirit on the stage. (Of course the setlist is also important but RH Tour made this requirement lol).

Yes, she still can do shows like VT, WTG and this doesn't mean she's regressed.

More full videos from the heart stage:

https://www.youtube.com/user/mymdna2/videos

I think it's the best videos I've seen so far, such a pity there's still missing part 11, 12 and 13 :(

Speaking of show, the only thing that dissapoints me was the interludes. The intro is great, but the other ones... Those are just album versions of "Messiah", "SEX" and "Illuminati".... WHY? She always show us GREAT remixes or mash-ups with beautiful visualizations.... I miss them....

I think it's the best videos I've seen so far, such a pity there's still missing part 11, 12 and 13 :(

Maybe the person will keep uploading.  They added some more last night.

I think @@SimonVenekeo's videos are the best I've seen.  His YouTube is the same as his username. :)