Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

2 minutes ago, lennyleonard said:

oh, God, is it really happening?! my head's spinning, I'm actually gonna have to go to rio for this!

I'm still taking it with a grain of salt until it's not confirmed by her. But I think it's getting closer and closer to be confirmed, even more after Visit Rio posted about it on their social networks.

5 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

I'm still taking it with a grain of salt until it's not confirmed by her. But I think it's getting closer and closer to be confirmed, even more after Visit Rio posted about it on their social networks.

I feel the exact same way, but these rumours are getting a lot of traction!

Like I said a few pages ago, I'm still on the fence about this, and quite asking for it not to be true, tbh... not to spoil the party, but just because I'm thinking about the rolê todo that it would be to go to Rio for this + the actual concert (can't barely imagine the struggle lol)

12 minutes ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

GIFe5fyW8AA-A5J?format=jpg&name=900x900

can someone translate this please?

"I read the news and I can barely believe it: after Madonna left me waiting for 3 hours here in Lisbon, I thought that I wouldn't have the opportunity to see her live again because of our advanced age - mine and hers. But then that sassy girl decided to perform right in front of my house in Copacabana in May? Nice girl... I'll watch her in my pajamas on my zebra-skin sofa, just how it should be to an octagenary like me.

Ah, yes, they say she will sing for free. But taking into account my privileged view, I am seriously thinking about charging whoever wants to watch the concert from my windows."

He is one of the most famous soap opera authors here in Brazil.

• RUADJAI changed the title to Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced