Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

30 minutes ago, Black Mamba said:

Does anyone know how to stream TV Globo from the US? Apparently that’s the channel where the concert will be streamed.

From what I've read so far from TV Globo, you won't even need to create an account to watch the broadcast, it'll be signal free for everybody. I don't think there'll be any issues for the foreign fans to watch. Maybe just have a VPN ready, just in case.

53 minutes ago, karlafalves said:

From what I've read so far from TV Globo, you won't even need to create an account to watch the broadcast, it'll be signal free for everybody. I don't think there'll be any issues for the foreign fans to watch. Maybe just have a VPN ready, just in case.

Yeah, I'm sure it won't be a problem and the closer we get to the date, most of us will have the info we need to stream this online.  :party:

2 hours ago, karlafalves said:

thanks so much for the info!!!!

19 hours ago, McDonna said:

No I just realized that by responding to it, it only perpetuates the drama you are trying to create here. We all know he shouldn't be taken seriously.  So deal with it. You're not a moderator or administrator here.  If they deem there is a problem with a certain member they will deal with it.  Until then, learn to use the "ignore" feature.  Remember this is a Madonna fan forum.  We're here to share like minded interest in that, not cause drama and friction between members!  :)

What drama? For God's sake, what are you talking about? Why do you want to make me look bad to make yourself look good if my message, in its entirety, was polite, respectful and without personal offenses. Something that cannot be said about the message that you wrote and then deleted.

I just asked @Honey Little if she considered it appropriate to rectify all the false information she had said about this show in Brazil because many people, like me who was one of her victims, made the mistake of believing her words. At no time did I disrespect her like you who called her the forum clown, that absolutely everything she wrote was "bullshit" and other things that I can no longer remember. But seconds later you deleted your message, perhaps because it went against the politically correct image that you have in this forum. Or you don't remember when you said "negative bitch" to me and then, oh coincidence!, you deleted your message too. Assuming the consequences of what we write should be today's lesson for you.

And as for @Honey Little ... now I know that I have to consider her in the same group as @Sweetmadonna and @Anaposis, or whatever his name is and no longer believe anything she says. Only believing in official sources is the best in this world of Fake News. That's today's lesson for me.

2 hours ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

What drama? For God's sake, what are you talking about? Why do you want to make me look bad to make yourself look good if my message, in its entirety, was polite, respectful and without personal offenses. Something that cannot be said about the message that you wrote and then deleted.

I just asked @Honey Little if she considered it appropriate to rectify all the false information she had said about this show in Brazil because many people, like me who was one of her victims, made the mistake of believing her words. At no time did I disrespect her like you who called her the forum clown, that absolutely everything she wrote was "bullshit" and other things that I can no longer remember. But seconds later you deleted your message, perhaps because it went against the politically correct image that you have in this forum. Or you don't remember when you said "negative bitch" to me and then, oh coincidence!, you deleted your message too. Assuming the consequences of what we write should be today's lesson for you.

And as for @Honey Little ... now I know that I have to consider her in the same group as @Sweetmadonna and @Anaposis, or whatever his name is and no longer believe anything she says. Only believing in official sources is the best in this world of Fake News. That's today's lesson for me.

You're creating drama with posting this very post that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread! Please leave me out of your clear attempt to create more animosity between members. I'm here for info on the Brazilian show, not to argue about stupid nonsense that can be easily resolved by utilizing the "ignore" feature. It's quite simple!  This will be my last response to you on this matter!:)

37 minutes ago, Andymad said:

Hear me out. While the show might not have many changes... except this little new gem.

Last show.

She says thank you, goodnight.... bang. Encore song. 

What is it.

Well, isn't "Bitch, I"m Madonna" the actual encore song?  Anyway, I think there won't be any significant changes except maybe during the "I'll Survive/Express Yourself" section and "Rain/Frozen/TAB" section.  But I do think it would awesome if she went full into Music right at the end before saying her final "good night".

30 minutes ago, McDonna said:

Well, isn't "Bitch, I"m Madonna" the actual encore song?  Anyway, I think there won't be any significant changes except maybe during the "I'll Survive/Express Yourself" section and "Rain/Frozen/TAB" section.  But I do think it would awesome if she went full into Music right at the end before saying her final "good night".

TBH I'd much rather silence into heavy beats with a recording of:

"Doom doom... mm mmm, doom doom... mm mmm, doom doom... mm mmm, doom doom...BANG who's that girl.

Visit Rio officials predict that 2 million fans will attend Madonna’s historic concert in Rio on May 4th at Copacabana Beach. 🚀🔥 

Madonna's longtime promoter, Arthur Fogel, and legendary Brazilian producer and promoter, Luiz Oscar Niemeyer, will be producing the concert. Fogel will be working on behalf of Madonna, while Niemeyer will be working on behalf of the City of Rio and various sponsors.

#madonnainrio

4 hours ago, Andymad said:

Hear me out. While the show might not have many changes... except this little new gem.

Last show.

She says thank you, goodnight.... bang. Encore song. 

What is it.

Music . Imagine she leaves the stage and the crowd chants for more. Then we hear the beat of Music kick in. The dancers come out , then Madonna.

In the climax of the song sparks shoot up from the stage and streamers explode all over the audience as Madonna jumps up and down thanking all her fans for 40 incredible years.

Have the fans started the petition to get Donna and Niki up for Rain :laughing:

To be honest though, it WOULD be pretty cool if that happened. I hope instead of Anita she brings up relevant special guests from her career. Makes this about HER and her legacy.

I’d also like to see Rocco and Lola both up as the ballroom guests. Make it a family affair!

1 hour ago, Dj Garrido said:

Can´t wait to spend all my money in the pop up store. (I don´t have info about it. Just a dream)

Don’t think they’ll bring it, they don’t bring anything to Mexico, and manufacture some shitty shirts as official merchandise, I guess the import taxes plus shipping that amount is more of a hassle than a profit