Free Brazilian Concert Officially Announced

2 hours ago, Ekans said:

OK THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GUYS I’VE JUST WON THE ITAU EMPLOYEE’S PRIZE DRAW! 😭 They selected 100 Itaú’s bank officers and I am one of them! Still can’t believe it! I’ll be sooooo close to the stage 😭😭😭

Hey that's great! Congrats to you!!!  :party::party:

6 hours ago, Ekans said:

OK THIS IS NOT A DRILL! GUYS I’VE JUST WON THE ITAU EMPLOYEE’S PRIZE DRAW! 😭 They selected 100 Itaú’s bank officers and I am one of them! Still can’t believe it! I’ll be sooooo close to the stage 😭😭😭

So happy for u, hope u have the time of your life in the front row :Madonna016:

8 hours ago, Honey Little said:

How much was it? Does it include chairs and beverages?

It was R$ 1.100, around US$ 220 I think. Yes it includes chairs, beverages and food. In the end I’ll not even go there xD but okay absolutely no regrets. I’ll try to get a refund.

12 hours ago, Ekans said:

Amazing. That is so awesome. Congratulations!!!

1 hour ago, Ekans said:

It was R$ 1.100, around US$ 220 I think. Yes it includes chairs, beverages and food. In the end I’ll not even go there xD but okay absolutely no regrets. I’ll try to get a refund.

I’m pm’ing you, but if you’re no longer using it, I’d love to buy it off of you (if you haven’t already refunded). 

22 hours ago, karlafalves said:

I think Anitta will perform with M during the EY/I'LLS segment.

I think it's more likely Anitta will be the opening act... since this is a much larger event than the arena shows, they will probably weant to have an opening act performing a longer set

2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

I think it's more likely Anitta will be the opening act... since this is a much larger event than the arena shows, they will probably weant to have an opening act performing a longer set

M could replace HUOT with Faz Gostoso and perform it with Anitta before HU.

20 hours ago, Ekans said:

Do you have company??? Vale para um acompanhante, né????

2 hours ago, lennyleonard said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Arrasou demais! Aproveite muito!

Tava na luta de conseguir tentar participar da promoção pra clientes, mas nem consegui começar ainda! :(

Eu tô na luta com a roletinha, já gastei todas as minhas chances, agora só terça-feira que vem...