Re-Invention Tour turns 20 - what can we expect?

Probably nothing. We got a leaked release of the screens video, But I expect it to be gone and forgotten by her. She doesn't like to look back.  So, ZERO.

I mean how about some decent HD or 4K image from the concerts taped again in Paris 3 nights and used in IMGTYAS they just look so much better.

I know for a fact that that whole blonde ambition tour was filmed in 35 mm. Yet we have some crappy nice release the looks awful and shouldn't. I'm going to tell you a secret those performances were again from Paris, and these would look amazing. Even The Virgin Tour was shot on 16mm film. So, they can clearly do a 4k scan or even HD scan if they wanted too but I guess Shes lost all that and either doesn't know where it is or thrown out [Which I find hard to believe] Someone has these Alek? I don't know who. I don't know who filmed those Paris Concerts.

1 hour ago, Craigypants said:

Probably nothing. We got a leaked release of the screens video, But I expect it to be gone and forgotten by her. She doesn't like to look back.  So, ZERO.

I mean how about some decent HD or 4K image from the concerts taped again in Paris 3 nights and used in IMGTYAS they just look so much better.

I know for a fact that that whole blonde ambition tour was filmed in 35 mm. Yet we have some crappy nice release the looks awful and shouldn't. I'm going to tell you a secret those performances were again from Paris, and these would look amazing. Even The Virgin Tour was shot on 16mm film. So, they can clearly do a 4k scan or even HD scan if they wanted too but I guess Shes lost all that and either doesn't know where it is or thrown out [Which I find hard to believe] Someone has these Alek? I don't know who. I don't know who filmed those Paris Concerts.

David Fincher allegedly shot Japan on film since he was apparently the first director of Truth or Dare. Donna and Nikki were on a podcast recently and both had conflicting information about lost footage of the doc and I'm going to assume that means the Paris show as well.

In 2020 when Madonna went live on insta with Diablo about the biopic Madonna quickly said Blond Ambition was never filmed which Diablo gave her side eye lol

As for RIT, there was a huge lawsuit with Hamish Hamilton over the filming. CBS was also going to air the concert in the US over the Thanksgiving holiday in the US which obviously never happened. Jonas only filmed certain numbers for the doc allegedly in Paris. DrownedMadonna at the time also said one of the sons of the production team was chosen by Madonna last minute to film "Get Up Lisbon" and she was horrified with the footage and absolutely hated it. When IGTYAS came out many did not realize however that alot of the paris concert footage DOES include the Lisbon show. You might think that it would be easy to spot since she wore the GOLD corset. It was however recolored to that lilac one...however...you can spot that footage because the beads were left as gold. None of her lilac corsets had that gold beading. The shots that were used are actually the same shots in that "leaked" RIT show.

Now to add more salsa to the taco, make of this as you will but around 2006/07 i used to chat with an Aussie guy who was a member of AbsMad and he had a friend who worked at warners and gave him an advanced copy of the RIT show and he described to me that the menus were of her as Marie Antoinette and that it was animated to where her eyes began crying tears of blood. Was he lying? Was he telling the truth? I guess we'll never know.

53 minutes ago, Alpha said:

As for RIT, there was a huge lawsuit with Hamish Hamilton over the filming. CBS was also going to air the concert in the US over the Thanksgiving holiday in the US which obviously never happened. Jonas only filmed certain numbers for the doc allegedly in Paris. DrownedMadonna at the time also said one of the sons of the production team was chosen by Madonna last minute to film "Get Up Lisbon" and she was horrified with the footage and absolutely hated it.

Where does the name Get Up Lisbon come from? I have heard this so many times but I assume it’s a fan made up name? 

55 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Now to add more salsa to the taco, make of this as you will but around 2006/07 i used to chat with an Aussie guy who was a member of AbsMad and he had a friend who worked at warners and gave him an advanced copy of the RIT show and he described to me that the menus were of her as Marie Antoinette and that it was animated to where her eyes began crying tears of blood. Was he lying? Was he telling the truth? I guess we'll never know.

I call bs. 1 guy on AbsMad had a copy and told you about it but nobody else ever heard about it anywhere else? And why would she be crying tears of blood?

5 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

Where does the name Get Up Lisbon come from? I have heard this so many times but I assume it’s a fan made up name? 

I call bs. 1 guy on AbsMad had a copy and told you about it but nobody else ever heard about it anywhere else? And why would she be crying tears of blood?

"Get Up Lisbon" was what some fansite referred to it as. Not sure if there's any legitimacy to it.

Not sure.

And not sure.

4 minutes ago, Blue Jean said:

I remember it was very widespread back in the day

Idk i wanna say mtribe but they're pretty reliable so it's probably the Mandela effect. I also remember along with the title it was mentioned the cover art was her on the platform which is when all these fake covers came out using that specific photo lol

The 2000s were so much more interesting in their rumors!

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Idk i wanna say mtribe but they're pretty reliable so it's probably the Mandela effect. I also remember along with the title it was mentioned the cover art was her on the platform which is when all these fake covers came out using that specific photo lol

The 2000s were so much more interesting in their rumors!

I don’t believe there was ever a cover

4 hours ago, Craigypants said:

I wish she’d release the tours at least on HD (even if only on streaming platforms), but I would also be happy if someone could leak it. 
I love BAT and RIT but I’m tired of watching it in SD, even with upscales it’s  clear that what we’re watching is from some old tape.

She needs urgently to have someone to clear all the 16mm and 35mm films before the worst happens and we lose it forever.

I also ask myself, if she doesn’t release them do you guys think Warner will do it when she’s gone or they will let ir be forgotten just as she does?

There were final edits made of Die Another Day, Burning Up and recently Don't Tell Me over the 2 nights filmed in Lisbon and think the leaked full show was a rough cut of one of the shows only without taking shots from both nights

Loved the rough cut from Lisbon as it was 1 show only and no continuity issues and felt like you were there watching the show and prefer it to the over edited more recent ones 

15 minutes ago, Jackie said:

I am so grateful that we got the leak of the full show - we have that at least! 

Yes!  While I'd love a physical copy of the show, but the truth is I haven't played a DVD/Blu-ray in years now.  I have the leaked digital file, but I haven't played that in years either.  Also, it's easy to find on Youtube.