Re-Invention Tour turns 20 - what can we expect?

6 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

I expect they upload I'm Going to Tell You a Secret back...

I mean I have no expectations hah.

Same. To me this doc can rot in hell, esp with all the backlash Medinat Yisrael is taking for their actions to Dawlat Falastin.

And I guess Get Up Lisbon will never see the daylight while M's heart still beats.

Actually a steady upload of her tours to streaming music and video over period of The Celebration tour would have been a great way to celebrate her live legacy. I really think the time for Physical Tour releases of past tours has passed sadly, but streaming is cost efficient and increases her presence and numbers for the next album drop. Even the Prince and estate have uploaded live stuff to streaming with no physicals. It's a fan curio tbh. I do think Spotify need a LIVE section on their categories. 

1 hour ago, Blue Jean said:

Why do people call it Get Up Lisbon? Was that title announced or did fans just make it up?

MadonnaOnline called it back in the day. Shame site's not alive anymore to prove my words.

But this Brazilian Portuguese blogspot calls it this way (obviously right through MadonnaOnline):

https://mrsweetsr.blogspot.com/2010/08/re-invention-tour-curiosidades.html?m=1

Seems MadonnaOnline's being very credited these days, isn't it?

47 minutes ago, steady75 said:

Actually a steady upload of her tours to streaming music and video over period of The Celebration tour would have been a great way to celebrate her live legacy. I really think the time for Physical Tour releases of past tours has passed sadly, but streaming is cost efficient and increases her presence and numbers for the next album drop. Even the Prince and estate have uploaded live stuff to streaming with no physicals. It's a fan curio tbh. I do think Spotify need a LIVE section on their categories. 

Streets are saying that as being a TIDAL owner, Madonna could bring her concert films to VEEPS.

https://veeps.com/browse

While I loathe this idea, I find it very possible to happen.

48 minutes ago, steady75 said:

I really think the time for Physical Tour releases of past tours has passed sadly,

true...... love physical albums and singles....

49 minutes ago, steady75 said:

but streaming is cost efficient and increases her presence and numbers for the next album drop.

increase her numbers is the most important thing...... 

2 hours ago, Rebel Hugo said:

I'd like a full live album of the tour, not just the 13 track audio we got back in 2006 but we are not going to get anything from her...

That's the very least they could do. I'm sure all tracks got mixed and mastered back then.

12 hours ago, Blue Jean said:

Maybe that was the anniversary celebration :laughing:

Lol I came here to say this. Her busting out the corset, and the wig like the tour poster is the entirety of it. They didn’t even have a RIT shirt reprint for this current tour.

15 hours ago, Lucas B. said:

I was wondering, as we approach the 20th anniversary of this amazing tour, what can we expect? 

As it began in May 24th and ended on September 14th, I think it would be amazing to have an announcement of a blu-ray release on the day that marks the 20th anniversary of the beginning of the tour and its release on the day it ended. With this, the whole experience would come full circle and give an end to this long 20 year wait of a proper release on home-video.

RIT costumes at 2024 Oscars party...

11 hours ago, Cyberraga said:

I expect they upload I'm Going to Tell You a Secret back...

I mean I have no expectations hah.

I don't "expect" anything either, but it would be nice if they did upload IGTTYAS.  I actually enjoyed the documentary.  Of course, I would love to see the actual complete show be released.  Though, it ain't happening.