Orbit teases his Madonna recordings in a new twitter post

4 hours ago, Magic Pussy said:

William Orbit is likely working on a project for her. They still have a good relationship (he attended at least 2 Celebration shows in Europe) and while he has the physical tapes, Madonna owns what's on them. He's no dummy.

Both of them have right to own them. Madonna has her copies and William has his own, cause he's co-creator. However if he'd like to release them, Madonna needs to agree on that.

I wonder if they are really really worthy. I mean, ROL is a total masterpiece and they were totally doing that perfect match on those sessions and even when they did the subsequent songs from movies, but by the time Music was being done, it was clear that the new stuff wasn´t that magical anymore, and well, I like his songs on MDNA a lot, but nothing compared with Frozen, ROL and all those 1998 songs. 

So, I think the best things of ROL have been already released. And the already leaked demos are not that good in my opinion, so I really coulldn´t care less, even if ROL is one of my favourite albums ever, and one the albums that changed my life, literally. And I still feel the magic when I listen to it, remembering those glorious times.

44 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Both of them have right to own them. Madonna has her copies and William has his own, cause he's co-creator. However if he'd like to release them, Madonna needs to agree on that.

Agreed. I meant to say she owns the rights to the recordings  but appreciate the clarification.

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

I wonder if they are really really worthy. I mean, ROL is a total masterpiece and they were totally doing that perfect match on those sessions and even when they did the subsequent songs from movies, but by the time Music was being done, it was clear that the new stuff wasn´t that magical anymore, and well, I like his songs on MDNA a lot, but nothing compared with Frozen, ROL and all those 1998 songs. 

So, I think the best things of ROL have been already released. And the already leaked demos are not that good in my opinion, so I really coulldn´t care less, even if ROL is one of my favourite albums ever, and one the albums that changed my life, literally. And I still feel the magic when I listen to it, remembering those glorious times.

I agree with it actually.

1 hour ago, Drownedboy said:

With William Orbit I'm sure there are a lot of cool sounds, loops and bits that are interesting but I also doubt there's any unmined masterpieces waiting to be heard. Madonna's pretty efficient with her songwriting for albums, at least she was especially that way back in the late 80s-90s.

9 minutes ago, Cyberraga said:

Yet. ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Zero reissues yet. I don't think M and team have any interest in the type of reissues that would just satisfy a lot of fans. l expect no reissues but more Tokischa like revisits

There is soooooooooo much in the vault its an utterly crazy situation for a global star but team M wont even produce a tour book

12 hours ago, animalinstinct said:

I’m sure Madonna would be delighted if you shared them all William. NOT!

Exactly.  This person who thinks Orbit can easily release these without Madonna's permission, has no how the music industry works.  I'm sure he isn't legally able to release anything without her and he record label's permission. We know how she feels about unfinished songs.  That all being said, it is promising to know that he has all the DATS and so if Madonna needed to go back through some songs, or choose to do something with them, they are there!!  :luv:

21 hours ago, Honey Little said:

They belong in the vault. I TRULY wish all the unpressed Madonna songs stayed in the vault so we would have some official surprises released as curated by Madonna instead of artistic rape.

thats all very nice but according to a lot of people we arent getting anything unreleased from her vaults making this campaign a complete a waste of time if you ask me ...

13 hours ago, cyberrage said:

That's a major tease. I don't have much interest in Demos anymore, prefer to get HQ versions of live performances or things they could easily release of value rather than old demo's

There is no ROL reissue

if her team follow prince re-issues - there is no reason we cant get both unreleased songs and live recordings - so far its just been the same old crap pressed on different colour vinyls - no thought has gone into this yet ...