The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

1 hour ago, TheG said:

If it is voiceovers for concert film/docu...why is there a choir? 🤔... or did she posjet a radom choir interpretation of music she liked ...seems random...

Yeah, it's a random video from some TV show doing a tribute to her. 

10 hours ago, maddy1111 said:

Ok, you are more persuasive :)

I don't have time to go through insta posts from half a year ago

But documentary / concert film was reported for example here:

https://retropopmagazine.com/madonna-planning-concert-film-for-final-celebration-tour-gig/

https://www.madonna.nl/buitenlands-nieuws/madonna-planning-concert-film-for-final-celebration-tour-gig/

Or even discussed on this forum here:

(if you go through all instas of staff involved you will see there was a lot of 'behind the scene' material filmed since the very beginning of Celebration Tour, she was clearly not doing it for a simple Celebration concert, so it pretty much hints a documentary or something very similar.. Also considering she is now doing some voice over in the studio right after the show, it is more than obvious there will be some additional footage, not only the main show) 

Also, documentary is partly discussed here (but at that time, it was rather a hint that it is related to Celebration Tour) :

"The Hollywood source told The U.S. Sun: "Madonna plans to record and film a lot of her Celebration Tour and use that footage for future projects.

Making a documentary, which she has done before, most famously with her 1991 Truth or Dare project, is on the table." 

So nothing concrete then

4 hours ago, Redha DBL said:

Her next album is gonna be a jewel, mark my words. 

I actually agree. I also think it will have a lot of great buzz around it.  I suspect that there is going to probably be some major promotion behind it and a huge push to get it heard. While I don't think it will sell like any of her past albums, and I'm sure radio will pass on playing any of the singles, but I'm betting she will find a way to make a big splash of it.  At least that's what I'm hoping.  She entering a territory that more and more people are just appreciating her, and giving her props.  You can bet, the new album will explore new and current sounds and have a lot of guests as well. :) 

Many older fans want a "classic" M album in the line of LAP, Erotica,ROL or Confessions. Just M with mainly one and not too many other producers, cohasive etc.

On the other hand, record companies want success in terms of streaming, trening etc.

An "classic" M album would not make the latter happen, no matter how good. Her main demographic that want a classic M album does not stream that much.

So, in this given time, if I was her creative consultant and got to decide her next steps with her I would:

Produce the collab album with worlds most dtreamed artist, produced by top producers of today like Max Martin and his crew Ilya, Shellback etc. Throw in Stuart also....5-6 singles...with succesfzll artist of today, good contemporary songs, get those streaming numbers....

Then do her bio movie...

And with it release a purely Madonna album, max 12 songs telling her life story or echoing pivota momemts in her life or just being inspired by them...M and Pat Leonard with clever choice as a producer ...more classic pop, Madonna melodie lines, even more cinematic songs...

Many of the newer fans that got to know her now bering fearured with their favorite artist would be unteressted in the movie and get to know her  catalog and also got into song from the "movie album" because so many people fall in love with music combined with powerful and impatful scenes in movies or series...and "older" fans would have their "classic" solo M and collabs as an extra....

9 minutes ago, TheG said:

Many older fans want a "classic" M album in the line of LAP, Erotica,ROL or Confessions. Just M with mainly one and not too many other producers, cohasive etc.

On the other hand, record companies want success in terms of streaming, trening etc.

An "classic" M album would not make the latter happen, no matter how good. Her main demographic that want a classic M album does not stream that much.

So, in this given time, if I was her creative consultant and got to decide her next steps with her I would:

Produce the collab album with worlds most dtreamed artist, produced by top producers of today like Max Martin and his crew Ilya, Shellback etc. Throw in Stuart also....5-6 singles...with succesfzll artist of today, good contemporary songs, get those streaming numbers....

Then do her bio movie...

And with it release a purely Madonna album, max 12 songs telling her life story or echoing pivota momemts in her life or just being inspired by them...M and Pat Leonard with clever choice as a producer ...more classic pop, Madonna melodie lines, even more cinematic songs...

Many of the newer fans that got to know her now bering fearured with their favorite artist would be unteressted in the movie and get to know her  catalog and also got into song from the "movie album" because so many people fall in love with music combined with powerful and impatful scenes in movies or series...and "older" fans would have their "classic" solo M and collabs as an extra....

I would be more than happy with it !!

1 hour ago, TheG said:

Then do her bio movie...

Inspire Andy Samberg GIFMiles Teller Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Okay I hope Madonna has heard Billie Eilish new album because that energy is what I'd adore 

I'm sure she would adore sapphic anthem LUNCH much better than Katy Perry I kissed a girl (which always confused me that Madonna liked a queer bating song in 2008?!) whereas like Billie Madonna is bi too ...so like yeah I hope she checks it out 

Imagine a Collab with the siblings Billie and Finneas oh my days!!! 

11 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Okay I hope Madonna has heard Billie Eilish new album because that energy is what I'd adore 

I'm sure she would adore sapphic anthem LUNCH much better than Katy Perry I kissed a girl (which always confused me that Madonna liked a queer bating song in 2008?!) whereas like Billie Madonna is bi too ...so like yeah I hope she checks it out 

Imagine a Collab with the siblings Billie and Finneas oh my days!!! 

If i remember correctly Billie has made a few rude comments toward M a few years ago and also acted very disrepectful  (always coughing on purpose when M was talking during a conference or something like that...). It was long ago and since then i think things are now ok... M has defended Billie several times.

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

If i remember correctly Billie has made a few rude comments toward M a few years ago and also acted very disrepectful  (always coughing on purpose when M was talking during a conference or something like that...). It was long ago and since then i think things are now ok... M has defended Billie several times.

Really? I only remember when she asked M something for the Madame Xtra special, and when she said she looked beautiful in an old photo that someone showed to her.

I don't think they've ever been in the same place together. 🤔

3 hours ago, Alm47 said:

Really? I only remember when she asked M something for the Madame Xtra special, and when she said she looked beautiful in an old photo that someone showed to her.

I don't think they've ever been in the same place together. 🤔

All i have seen is Billie be nice about Madonna ...I remember her calling M the OG and GOAT I remember the Madame X stuff which was great too and when Madonna at VMAs went on stage she wolf whistles with her brother in 2021 when she did her funny speech 

Fake news for any rivalry there I dare say she's on of several influences Billie has especially in the LGBTQ part of the industry and equal opportunities etc so I dare say they'd very much make electric in the studio together 

2 hours ago, Diieeego said:

I thought Billie was a lesbian and not bi??

She's attracted to men and women her new album is her feeling liberated to explore the sapphic side to her sexuality and very open about it and free to do so which inspired me ....I'm a decade older than Eilish but I recently came to terms with my attraction to men and will be open about it for sure