nikolica

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.geraldopost.com/2024/06/madonna-deve-lancar-musica-com-katy.html

Madonna was recording a feat with Katy Perry last July when she was hospitalized and found in serious condition, according to The Mirror: β€œShe was not studying with Katy a few hours before being taken to the ICU shows β€œHow she was determined to keep going, despite feeling bad,” said Fonte.

From Spanish news paper which quoted The Mirror

Of course this 14th of June rumour is probably fake, but we know that they were in the studio together and that they both worked with Max Martin recently so it isΒ plausible they have a song to release sooner or later. Apparently Perry teased her new material at the end of April and described it as her best work and her more boppy to date, so the summer market could beΒ perfect to launch at least the first single. This doesn't mean M will necessarily be part of it of course. It's just two days anywayΒ ...

50 minutes ago, stefo said:

Of course this 14th of June rumour is probably fake, but we know that they were in the studio together and that they both worked with Max Martin recently so it isΒ plausible they have a song to release sooner or later. Apparently Perry teased her new material at the end of April and described it as her best work and her more boppy to date, so the summer market could beΒ perfect to launch at least the first single. This doesn't mean M will necessarily be part of it of course. It's just two days anywayΒ ...

No, we don't know that since it has never been confirmed by anyone. Just Madonna leaving a studio and then later photographed with someone who looked like K. Perry. But was then proved not to be Perry. That's it.Β 

14 minutes ago, maddy1111 said:

No, we don't know that since it has never been confirmed by anyone. Just Madonna leaving a studio and then later photographed with someone who looked like K. Perry. But was then proved not to be Perry. That's it.Β 

Oh sorry, I didn't know she was proved not being KP.

Loved your kindness thoughΒ :kiss2:

2 hours ago, Brendanlovesu1 said:

Rumors of a Katy collab have been floating around since at least 2014 when the V Magazine shoot came out

FLl63ofWQAQxjE8.jpg

During her PRISM era Walking on Air feat Madonna would've been a huge spring summer hit for the pair pop house that never got fully immersed in the concept sadly but both could've benefit from that song Madonna post MDNA and pre Rebel Heart to sustain the hype and KP to continue her number 1 streak post Dark Horse instead of letting the era flop with birthday and this is how we do she never recovered from those two singles sadly Walking on Air could've been HUGE!Β 

So now we have had Grande, Beyonce, Swift, Lips, Eilish release new music ....we have Lady Gaga and Katy Perry apparently both releasing new material this summerΒ 

Β 

This is such a busy year for pop divas ..Β  it always feels like that we get a year of a tidal wave if new releases by the biggest names in female pop then ....nothing for a while .Β  I do think Madonna should maybe wait until next year at earliest so her album will have enough time to get it's own air space with all these huge female names I feel unless it's a big winter release at the end of this year it'll sadly get overshadowedΒ  Β .Β 

Β 

Who's heard the new Robyn and Jamie XX sing?! With a lot of Robyn songs I often imagine what if they were Madonna singles I feel that aesthetic id very MadonnaΒ 

Love the new Robyn song. First saw her live as a support Act for M during Sticky&Sweet. It would be so interesting to have her work with M…Imagine that.Β It will probably never happen though.Β 
Β 

I’m not saying I want another ROL, but I feel like what’s still resonating about that record is that it felt introspective and honest at the time. Madonna let her guard down and that is what reached more people than just die hard fans. I would love a little less of the self references, featured artists and β€œbrand Madonna” on the next album. A little more of the vulnerable human behind the persona would feel so refreshing at this point.

Β 

3 hours ago, Dom said:

Love the new Robyn song. First saw her live as a support Act for M during Sticky&Sweet. It would be so interesting to have her work with M…Imagine that.Β It will probably never happen though.Β 
Β 

I’m not saying I want another ROL, but I feel like what’s still resonating about that record is that it felt introspective and honest at the time. Madonna let her guard down and that is what reached more people than just die hard fans. I would love a little less of the self references, featured artists and β€œbrand Madonna” on the next album. A little more of the vulnerable human behind the persona would feel so refreshing at this point.

Β 

I didn't really think MX was on "brand" for Madonna.Β  Anyway, I'll accept whatever she does.Β  I don't think we'll see a full new album until next year at least.Β  Meanwhile, it doesn't mean she won't try to hop on some other acts' tracks in the meantime.

9 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

So now we have had Grande, Beyonce, Swift, Lips, Eilish release new music ....we have Lady Gaga and Katy Perry apparently both releasing new material this summerΒ 

Β 

This is such a busy year for pop divas ..Β  it always feels like that we get a year of a tidal wave if new releases by the biggest names in female pop then ....nothing for a while .Β  I do think Madonna should maybe wait until next year at earliest so her album will have enough time to get it's own air space with all these huge female names I feel unless it's a big winter release at the end of this year it'll sadly get overshadowedΒ  Β .Β 

Β 

Who's heard the new Robyn and Jamie XX sing?! With a lot of Robyn songs I often imagine what if they were Madonna singles I feel that aesthetic id very MadonnaΒ 

Makes me feel old that all those female singers are actually considered the "it" divas πŸ˜… i miss the days of madonna kylie garbage and goldfrapp! Summer of 2005 was insane waiting for confessions rumors, supernature was on its way and garbage making an album called hands on a hard body (which was then Bleed Like Me) ahhh the good ol days!

20 hours ago, Alpha said:

Makes me feel old that all those female singers are actually considered the "it" divas πŸ˜… i miss the days of madonna kylie garbage and goldfrapp! Summer of 2005 was insane waiting for confessions rumors, supernature was on its way and garbage making an album called hands on a hard body (which was then Bleed Like Me) ahhh the good ol days!

Yeah I mean I'm in my 30s now and they're same age or YOUNGER than me you know I mean Eilish is over a decade younger than I am!!Β 

20 hours ago, Alpha said:

And yes 2005 was exciting I have all three those albums 13 and I was at a peak in popΒ 

On 6/24/2024 at 4:22 PM, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Here we go again πŸ˜‚

IMG_9802.jpeg

Gimme strength ! I honestly feel she's doing a semi retirement phase now where it's one thing at a time instead of ten things at once which to her is semi retirement for others that's just their job for her it's stepping back a bitΒ 

Β 

Don't blame her but heck it's been a while since a new album releaseΒ 

11 minutes ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

Gimme strength ! I honestly feel she's doing a semi retirement phase now where it's one thing at a time instead of ten things at once which to her is semi retirement for others that's just their job for her it's stepping back a bitΒ 

Β 

Don't blame her but heck it's been a while since a new album releaseΒ 

It's called a Vacation/break after a 6 months tour that started with months of preparation, which was interrupted by a life threatening illness.Β  There is no "retirement" or "stepping back".Β  In fact, I expected she would shuffle off to one of her famous vacation spots for the summer and just enjoy herself, but based on her activity on Instagram, she's still making public appearances, doing photo shoots and is involved in a Pride event in some capacity. Meanwhile, rumors are flying that the Biopic is back on, and she's certainly busy preparing the Celebration Tour Film release as well. The woman is far from "retiring".

On 6/24/2024 at 5:22 PM, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Here we go again πŸ˜‚

IMG_9802.jpeg

They mean that new album produced by Bjork, ARCA, Max Martin, Honey Dijon, Lana del Rey, the Weeknd and many others that should have been released 3 times already based on their leaks.. Really cannot wait!Β