The Official M new Music SPECULATION thread 👑

nikolica

To me the voice is the same as the original 1998 but i could be wrong. Even if the voice on the new snippet is the original one not M's voice to me it doesn't mean it's not the new M song cause the style of music is very late 80's, like 1989 beginning of house music and that very style used a lot of vocals sampled from many different tracks, and that track sounds exactly like it.

I don't know guys, I don't honestly think nobody really expects something about his own stuff, so - once again, respectfully for him - if he uses the word unexpected I take it as M related. Then what the thing can really be, I have no idea. I like speculating so I thought that these two things could have a connection in terms of timing, that's all :cute:

6 hours ago, Andreo said:

Ok maybe im getting delulu but at this point i really start to think a surprise song before the show might happen... The snippet sounds like a banger please Godonna cum save us

francesca cipriani isola13 GIF by Isola dei Famosi

That gif is totally us trying not to be hopeful despite being excited at the same time. It’s a rollercoaster of emotions. Let’s gooo lol

All of this makes me wonder. Where’s the song produced by Max and M, because I’m having a hart time trying to believe It fell apart because she got sick back then. 
Maybe those rumors about new stuff coming out to celebrate 40 years of her debut album was instead something totally diferent and related to her career. But what?

6 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I feel bad when you guys get all hyped for something that's not happening because I want to be hyped too but it's just gonna be another misdirect I feel :cry:

Well, we never know. It might not be happening nine times and the 10th time ! Bingo ! It's just that this time some things makes us wonder what is it about that mysterious track on a teaser from one of the official partner of Madonna's biggest upcoming show. A new fresh version of an obscure 1998 track from an Ukrainian band that is not foundable on Shazam when Deezer have access to all Madonna's catalog for their teaser if they want to... + The track matching with the desciption of Max Martin of the new track he has made with Madonna (80's sounding). As mentionned before it wouldn't be the first time Madonna samples a a track to create a new hit (Ray of light, Music, Hung up, etc...)

6 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

Can anybody tell me what this advert posted last week on Madonna's official account was Linked to when you clicked in the link ? Deezer ? Spotify ?

It's at the end of that video. The ad linked to a "Madonna Essentials" playlist on Apple Music (that one is like "This Is Madonna" on Spotify).

6 hours ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

I hope I'm wrong and there is something! I'd love to be wrong.

Yeah, we've been burned before! LOL. But somehow, the pieces line up a little too nicely this time. That Ricardo pic that Redha quoted of M literally in the studio behind a mic, and then saying a surprise next week just kind of seals it for me. Fingers crossed! For now I'm gone pray to the pop gods that our GODDESS is geared up for a lovely surprise 🫢