Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

Scottyx

Ok some of the pics are stunning. Some other can be great is that damn wig wasn't so hight on her forehead !!! Why the hell didn't someone told her to put it lower just a little bit it's way too high. Now the idea is deja vu, that photshoot she made around 2008, blame it on rio i think, in the bedroom with Jesus and the latin guys or maybe it's another one but she already made one similar. This shoot is better than the old one though. Some pics are killer. But put that damn wig lower !!

1 hour ago, Redha DBL said:

I knew i had seen it all before... Now i'm waiting for the stans to come and say "You don't get it, it's done on purpose, she's paying homage to some of her previous photoshoots" 😂

Screenshot-20240421-024201.jpg

Screenshot-20240421-024203.jpg

Screenshot-20240421-024206.jpg

Screenshot-20240421-024209.jpg

Or some fans just appreciate and enjoy certain things you don't!  After all, I recognize it's ALL SUBJECTIVE.  There isn't really a wrong or right here.  I appreciate others have opinions, but there is no need to mock others who don't share the same as you!

Ahaha, without any surprise the main person i had in mind while writing my previous comment is the one who immediately answered 😂😂😂 so predictable 😎 i don't even know what he has written as he is on my ignore list and i have no intention to open his answer as it's soooo predictacle. Bla bla bla i defend Madonna no matter what bla bla bla... Ps: don't waist your time quoting or answering me as you can see i don't see your posts any longer on this forum 😋

Screenshot-20240421-030954.jpg

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

I don't even know what he has written as he is on my ignore list

Yet you knew I replied to your post. If you have me on "ignore" you wouldn't have known I responded since no one since your reply here even quoted me. Nice try dude. You read everything I posted.  And while I will be the first to say you're entitled to your opinion about this photo shoot, it doesn't give you the same right to mock those who don't agree with you.  I chuckle that I live "rent free" in your head even though you pretend to ignore me!  :ahh:

5 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

Can we Talk of Madonna's legs? THEY are the BEST!!  She always makes me think of Carol Burnette in that way. Gorgeous! Everything!! 

I agree.  Other than Tina Turner, I always thought Madonna has some great legs. If anything, this tour helped Madonna whip back into shape. She looks fantastic in this photo shoot. It looks like nothing else. :party: