Re-Edition Magazine April 25 2024 PREORDER LINK

Scottyx

Becareful ordering online, I had this message from a UK suppler:

Dear Customer,

We hope you are well.

You are receiving this email as you pre-ordered Re-Edition magazine’s issue No 21. The publisher has said that there are 12 covers and that an even-ish split will be sent to our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot guarantee that the highly sought after Madonna cover will be among the received covers though. Re-Edition is known for releasing multiple covers and we can never guarantee a cover until the issue arrives with us on the day.

The publisher has indicated that the Madonna story is 40 pages long and every single image including the cover image is inside the issue, so to confirm all Madonna images are in every single issue regardless of cover.

There is a high chance that we will not receive the cover featuring Madonna.

So there is no guaratee you will get the Madonna cover!!!

On 5/1/2024 at 6:52 AM, diesel6888 said:

Two of the businesses I usually approach for copies of independent magazines didn't receive any copies of the Madonna cover in their allocation.

re-edition-magazine-issue-21-update.thumb.jpeg.0ecf559b88246082e2cb1b5e7715d7ed.jpeg

Flick-through here.

I ended up having to order from boutiquemags.com to get the Madonna cover. I'm looking forward to receiving it (hopefully still in one piece and undamaged from transit) on Tuesday.

On 5/1/2024 at 4:52 AM, diesel6888 said:

Becareful ordering online, I had this message from a UK suppler:

Dear Customer,

We hope you are well.

You are receiving this email as you pre-ordered Re-Edition magazine’s issue No 21. The publisher has said that there are 12 covers and that an even-ish split will be sent to our supplier. Unfortunately, they cannot guarantee that the highly sought after Madonna cover will be among the received covers though. Re-Edition is known for releasing multiple covers and we can never guarantee a cover until the issue arrives with us on the day.

The publisher has indicated that the Madonna story is 40 pages long and every single image including the cover image is inside the issue, so to confirm all Madonna images are in every single issue regardless of cover.

Thanks for sharing this.  I'm probably gonna skip this one, but it's just weird to think an issue that features 40 pages on her, the cover wouldn't feature Madonna.

On 5/8/2024 at 6:03 AM, Salida said:

Someone on insta said there's no interview in the magazine...

This is an outrage. Someone needs to do a real magazine interview with her pronto. There hasn’t been a serious interview with her in many many ages.

I think the last serious interview that she did was with Norman Mailer in Esquire. 

9 minutes ago, cosmic_system said:

Finally received the magazine with M on the cover. I can confirm there is NO interview. 

Thank you for the confirmation. I don't understand the subjects listed in her IG post about the magazine if that's the case...

5 minutes ago, Salida said:

Thank you for the confirmation. I don't understand the subjects listed in her IG post about the magazine if that's the case...

It’s inside the magazine too, but I guess it was something like “we talked about this stuff and that’s it”

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6yQ37wMZPr/?igsh=MTkxcWpiajZ4amJ2OA==

Update..They shipped my mag a couple of days ago. So, I wrote to find out if my copy had Madonna on the cover. Good news for me, but not so good for others.

Here's the reply

Dear Scotty,
yes, I confirm you that Madonna is on cover (we only received 15 copies out of over 300 requests but, fortunately, you were in the first 15).

Thank you and best regards.

Massimiliano Golini
Customer Service
www.fashionroomshop.com