Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

12 minutes ago, Lorx said:

True. Anyway, there's another woman wearing her costumes. I saw the pics.

And it's not the first time. Even in 2012 before the opening night there were videos of one of her dancers playing Gang Bang with Madonna's costume and choreography.

It’s Valerie.

Maybe M is rehearsing inside or she’s just in total relax 😂

I couldn't agree more with Madonna's decision to stop wearing that awful wig because it didn't favor her at all, but quite the opposite: it made her look older. Plus the wig made her look more like she was a housewife instead of a sophisticated, sex-addicted woman, which was the image she wanted to show during this part of the show. And not to mention the multiple times this horrible wig came off Madonna's head due to movement and choreography.

Definitely, this unsightly wig should not be worn this Saturday because Madonna must remember that everything must be perfect because millions of people will see her live and will be attentive to the smallest detail and it would be imprudent to persist in using a wig that has already caused several problems in the past.

1 minute ago, chaosmen1984mk said:

I couldn't agree more with Madonna's decision to stop wearing that awful wig because it didn't favor her at all, but quite the opposite: it made her look older. Plus the wig made her look more like she was a housewife instead of a sophisticated, sex-addicted woman, which was the image she wanted to show during this part of the show. And not to mention the multiple times this horrible wig came off Madonna's head due to movement and choreography.

Definitely, this unsightly wig should not be worn this Saturday because Madonna must remember that everything must be perfect because millions of people will see her live and will be attentive to the smallest detail and it would be imprudent to persist in using a wig that has already caused several problems in the past.

Trust me she will be wearing that wig in the show :laughing:

I was thinking of the rumours about Rock in Rio and the Glastobury festival, I think the rumour could be related to her looking for a place where to set a huge final show that finished to happen in Copacabana with the Itau event.

By the way, is there any interest in your countries guys? Here in Italy nobody knows anything and the only article I intercepted was very inaccurate, saying that last night she made this huge show with the pics of yesterday rehearsals. I hope they will mention it on sunday.

4 minutes ago, stefo said:

I was thinking of the rumours about Rock in Rio and the Glastobury festival, I think the rumour could be related to her looking for a place where to set a huge final show that finished to happen in Copacabana with the Itau event.

By the way, is there any interest in your countries guys? Here in Italy nobody know anything and the only article I happened to see was very inaccurate, saying that last night she made this huge show with the pics of yesterday rehearsals. I hope they will mention it on sunday.

Yes it’s been on the news here in Australia

Just now, stefo said:

By the way, is there any interest in your countries guys? Here in Italy nobody know anything and the only article I happened to see was very inaccurate, saying that last night she made this huge show with the pics of yesterday rehearsals. I hope they will mention it on sunday.

Well here in Brazil we see Madonna here, there,  everywhere. It's beautiful. I hope we have another Luciano Huck's interview with her. 

5 minutes ago, stefo said:

Everyone Gay knows obviously because i said I was going

Outside of this community nobody gives a f

Lets wait for the official news after it has already happened it will be everywhere I think 

Just now, stefo said:

I was thinking about the rumours about Rock in Rio and the Glastobury festival, I think the rumour could be related to her looking for a place where to set a huge final show that finished to happen in Copacabana with the Itau event.

8 minutes ago, stefo said:

I was thinking about the rumours about Rock in Rio and the Glastobury festival, I think the rumour could be related to her looking for a place where to set a huge final show that finished to happen in Copacabana with the Itau event.

There was an interview in Portuguese about the negotiations to bring her to Brazil, where the producers said that they wanted to bring her for Rock in Rio...

But Guy Oseary gave them a splash of cold water and told them that she doesn't like festivals because Her show is very intricate... and if she couldn't have the same production quality as her tour, she wasn't interested...

So they had to completely rethink the matter..

2 hours ago, Honey Little said:

In This Life/Live to Tell is so much better on the park bench!

I don’t really like her flying box!

This bench really does work. Maybe someone already mentioned it but it reminds me of the kneeler she used in 'Oh Father" from Blond Ambition bc its a simple but effective prop.

18 minutes ago, stefo said:

In the U.S., there seems to be no interest at all by the general public and I have seen very little media coverage of this show either.  It's sorta sad and frustrating from a fan's perspective because I know U.S. was the first to really embrace her and now she's an afterthought at this point.  I envy those countries that nearly shut down because of Madonna. 

29 minutes ago, Donna said:

What's with the masks on her face during the rehearsals?  Is she just wearing it for a specific performance and is this going to be part of the show? 

I'm guessing (and hoping) she's just wants to cover her face so she doesn't have to waste hours in hair and makeup just to rehearse in public; With the choice of looking possibly crazy or older, she chose crazy. She doesn't want footage going out that she looks OFF again like the 2023 Grammys though this is quite the eccentric twist on wearing a trucker hat low and putting it a ponytail. I'm not too familiar with how filler settles but maybe she had a tuneup after Miami and she needs some swelling or injection sites to smooth out.  

The funny thing is the lighter, almost white mask she wears with the Bitch I'm Madonna look kind of works....

8 minutes ago, Donna said:

In the U.S., there seems to be no interest at all by the general public and I have seen very little media coverage of this show either.  It's sorta sad and frustrating from a fan's perspective because I know U.S. was the first to really embrace her and now she's an afterthought at this point.  I envy those countries that nearly shut down because of Madonna. 

Yep, same here in Florida

5 minutes ago, Magic Pussy said:

I'm guessing (and hoping) she's just wants to cover her face so she doesn't have to waste hours in hair and makeup just to rehearse in public; With the choice of looking possibly crazy or older, she chose crazy. She doesn't want footage going out that she looks OFF again like the 2023 Grammys though this is quite the eccentric twist on wearing a trucker hat low and putting it a ponytail. I'm not too familiar with how filler settles but maybe she had a tuneup after Miami and she needs some swelling or injection sites to smooth out.  

The funny thing is the lighter, almost white mask she wears with the Bitch I'm Madonna look kind of works....

I was wondering the same.  I hate those injections, but after awhile they do settle and she looks great.  But then again, maybe she knew it would attract attention and she wore it, to get more media exposure.  Like mentioned above, there isn't much media coverage of this event in the U.S., but her appearing this way on stage would attract more attention from the media. I rather her not pull stunts like this, but I also know she has a wicked sense of humor.  Unfortunately, some (including some of her fans) don't get it.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic