Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024

4 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

Look, the overall sound tonight was not bad, could her live vocals be more prominent tonight? Yes... is that a big deal? A little, because there are bootlegs out there that look amazing and with 10x better audio than this ( vocal wise) what bothers me about tonight is that in Holliday, when she puts her mic away, there is no difference in sound, and with music, the moment she jumps into the arms there is no difference in sound. I know in the past dates things like that happened but it was almost always noticeable, when she put her mic away to early it could be heard. On tonights broadcast it couldn't. Thats what bothers me because those things make it look like shes lipsyncing. Overal the sound was not bad, but it just sounds a bit weird.  There is a member on here who does a hell of a better job with sound. 

That audio - or any other fan audio really - is not better than the one we got last night, sorry. Actually that video in particular the audio is not that great, there are far better fan audios of "ROL" from this tour. 

You're just been used to it for months now so the professional one sounds weird to you, but that doesn't mean is worse.

Like when a demo leaks months in advance and then the official album version feels weird cause you're used to the other one.

Let go of the fan bootleg Stockholm Syndrome and enjoy. ^^

1 minute ago, Prayer said:

That audio - or any other fan audio really - is not better than the one we got last night, sorry. Actually that video in particular the audio is not that great, there are far better fan audios of "ROL" from this tour. 

You're just been used to it for months now so the professional one sounds weird to you, but that doesn't mean is worse.

Like when a demo leaks months in advance and then the official album version feels weird cause you're used to the other one.

Let go of the fan bootleg Stockholm Syndrome and enjoy. ^^

The sound tonight is not bad. It's just that the little sloppy movements can not be heard... i try to let go. I guess i just stick to fanmade bootlegs an videos i collected wich i think sound great and way more real. 

😘

6 minutes ago, True Blue 84 said:

They weren't lipped. They sounded lipped 

I would much rather hear too much backing track and for people to think she's lip syncing than to have a Eurovision type mess. I love the way the sound was mixed on this show. It was pretty similar to the Rebel heart release actually in terms of mixing pre-recorded with live vocals.

Wow, the love pouring out for her all over social media this morning has me smiling ear to ear! Haven’t seen this much admiration for her from the general public in so long! I’m so happy for her! What a way to close an era.

I unfortunately wasn’t able to watch the show last night - have links to the broadcast been popping up anywhere?! Dying to see the whole thing.

Just now, zephyr in the sky at night said:

Wow, the love pouring out for her all over social media this morning has me smiling ear to ear! Haven’t seen this much admiration for her from the general public in so long! I’m so happy for her! What a way to close an era.

I unfortunately wasn’t able to watch the show last night - have links to the broadcast been popping up anywhere?! Dying to see the whole thing.

This one is great:

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, Redha DBL said:

I al speechless... I literally have no words for the moment. This is the most emotionnal moment i have ever lived as a fan for 35 years... I will express my feelings and make my review later today. That was a historic moment, no words are strong enough to express what has happened...

Correct  

14 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I al speechless... I literally have no words for the moment. This is the most emotionnal moment i have ever lived as a fan for 35 years... I will express my feelings and make my review later today. That was a historic moment, no words are strong enough to express what has happened...

This makes me so happy to hear this from you

36 minutes ago, Redha DBL said:

I feel the same 🤗🥰

6 minutes ago, CelebrationTourFan said:

It will be shown again next weekend on Multishow. For those who didn’t manage to figure out an account /VPN access you have the week now to try and get organised before they show it again, same time again 21.30 BR 

Why wait? Thanks to many fans, we have numerous youtube options such as this one... and links to download the show now?

She was so fucking incredible, just when I thought I couldn't be prouder of her with this tour, and I'm so glad we now have this amazing professional recording to watch. Also, the tour versions in HQ are INCREDIBLE. While it's true that for some numbers (specially ROL) the prerecorded track was too prominent, I kind of expected her to do this for such a huge event, and in some way I kind of like to have these "studio versions" now, so no big deal, still more live than what we always get for her professional recordings since Confessions.

• Enrico changed the title to Rio de Janeiro live May 4, 2024
  • RUADJAI featured and pinned this topic
  • RUADJAI unfeatured this topic