You get a time machine but only get to go to two Madonna concerts from the past. Which concerts are you picking?

Tudors

I agree with the smaller shows. Especially Roxy '98, since we still have no audio/video (I'm singing to Club78Boy like Ms. Marla Hooch...) I saw DWT and Reinvention. And while both were amazing, American Life at Tower Records was like nothing else before or since.

But for the big ones, definitely Blonde Ambition (I was too young) and Confessions (I skipped it at the time. Only show I regret not seeing live). Both in MSG, NYC please.

Any of the first three but I think WTG maybe. I'd be interested to see her most energetic and athletic stage performance at her absolute peak and the mania amongst the straight guys there. I feel every concert since then has been girls and gays mostly. Virgin tour was teens but WTG is just raw sexual energy from both her and the crowds and I think it would be palpable in the flesh. 

12 hours ago, Tudors said:

I wanna say drowned world tour birthday show in Miami because I was there at 15 but.... Blonde ambition Tour might be a trip. Def pony tail version. But then RIT with the purple cosert and side part 😳I don't know how to pick.. And I never went to sticky or rt and CT was so fun... I want to go to all those and virgin tour since I was in the womb. Before she cut her bangs... This is harder than I thought. Mrs Ritchie era Madonna is my favorite Madonna so maybe DWT and young Madonna with Bat will do
😒 . Maybe one of yall can go get a wav of Stuart's megamix at celebration? Your picks?

Do I get to have a good seat at the show or am I in the nosebleeds? If I got good seats THE VIRGIN TOUR IN SAN FRANCISCO, and THE GIRLIE SHOW TOUR in Philly.