MadonnaInfinity -- Best Madonna Song COUNTDOWN

MeantToBeIconic

I was really expecting ''Lucky Star'' to be at top 40, at least, but I'm not mad about it going at #72, either; on the other hand, ''Beautiful Stranger'' did deserved to rate higher. I personally think it's one of her best songs, and let's remember it won a Grammy, for Christ's sake!

The places that ''WIFLFAG'' and ''WTG'' got are both perfect for them.

I kindly ask you to kill me, I don't know why on Earth I didn't gave a 10 to ''GI2M'' and ''Celebration''.

I'm really really excited for the next round, this just keeps getting better!  :Madonna001:

[updated] Results recap so far:

Many THANKS to MeantToBeIconic for taking the time in compiling the results!!!

#70-#79  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=191312

70 -- Give It 2 Me [Hard Candy]

71 – Lament [Evita]

72 -- Lucky Star [Madonna]

73 -- Love Spent [MDNA]

74 -- Wash All Over Me [Rebel Heart]

75 – Celebration [Celebration]

76 -- Who's That Girl [Who’s That Girl]

77 -- What it Feels Like for a Girl [Music]

78 -- Beautiful Stranger [OST]

79 -- Another Suitcase in Another Hall [Evita]

#80-#89  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=189863

80 -- Mother and Father [American Life]

81 -- Beautiful Killer [MDNA]

82 – Borderline [Madonna]

83 – Cherish [Like a Prayer]

84 -- I'm Addicted [MDNA]

85 -- Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson) [Rebel Heart]

86 -- I Want You (Orchestral) [something to Remember]

87 – Everybody [Madonna]

88 – Sanctuary [bedtime Stories]

89 – Messiah [Rebel Heart]

#90-#99 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=188612

90 -- Rebel Heart [Rebel Heart]

91 -- Sooner or Later [i’m Breathless]

92 -- X-Static Process [American Life]

93 -- How High [COADF]

94 -- Like It Or Not [COADF]

95 -- Never Let You Go [Rebel Heart Era]

96 -- Has To Be [Ray of Light]

97 – Gone [Music]

98 -- Love Profusion [American Life]

99 -- Joan of Arc [Rebel Heart]

#100-#109  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=186576

100 -- Best Night [Rebel Heart]

101 – Waiting [Erotica]

102 -- Girl Gone Wild [MDNA]

103 -- Why's It So Hard? [American Life]

104 -- American Life [American Life]

105 – Hollywood [American Life]

106 -- Borrowed Time [Rebel Heart]

107 -- Material Girl [Like a Virgin]

108 -- The Look of Love [Who’s That Girl]

109 -- 4 Minutes [Hard Candy]

Previous Results

#110-#139  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=185872

#140-#199 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=179895

#200-#268 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=164289

Album Tally

Album Rank / Album Title / # of Eliminated Tracks [% Eliminated] / Eliminated Tracks

1. Evita: 2/15[13%]: Another Suitcase in Another Hall[79]/Lament[71]

2. Ray of Light: 6/15[40%]: Little Star[180] / Candy Perfume Girl[167] / Shanti/Ashtangi[168] / To Have and Not To Hold[153]/ Mer Girl[132]/ Has To Be[96]

3. True Blue: 5/11[45%]: Love Makes the World Go Round[248] / Jimmy Jimmy[263] / True Blue[149] / White Heat[145]/ Where's The Party?[ 123]

3. Like a Prayer: 5/11[45%]: Act of Contrition [239]; Love Song (with Prince)[ 214] / Dear Jessie[162]/  Till Death Do Us Part[115]/ Cherish[83]

5. COADF: 8/15[53%]: Superpop[240] / Fighting Spirit[209] / History[155] / Push[147]/ Isaac[137]/ I Love New York[125]/ Like It Or Not[95]/How High[93]

6. Something to Remember: 4/7[57%]: One More Chance[224]; Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix)[ 194]/ I'll Remember[118]/ I Want You (Orchestral)[ 86]

7. Bedtime Stories: 7/11[64%]: Don't Stop[220] / Survival[174] / I'd Rather Be Your Lover[163]/ Forbidden Love[136]/ Love Tried To Welcome Me[131]/Inside of Me[130]/ Sanctuary[88]

7. American Life: 7/11[64%]: I'm So Stupid[134]/ Intervention[120]/ Hollywood[105] /American Life[104] /Love Profusion[98] /X-Static Process[92]/ Mother and Father[80]

9. Rebel Heart: 17/25[68%]: Autotune Baby[249] / Holy Water[203] / Body Shop[187] /

S.E.X.[188] / Illuminati[175] / Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)[ 140]/ Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas)[ 138]/ Unapologetic Bitch[128]/ Beautiful Scars[117]/Hold Tight[114]/ Borrowed Time[106]/ Best Night[100]/Joan of Arc[99]/Rebel Heart[90]/ Messiah[89]/Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)[ 85]/ Wash All Over Me[74]

10. Music: 9/13[69%]: Cyberraga[184] / Lo Que Siente La Mujer[176] / Nobody's Perfect [172] / Runaway Lover[158] / Amazing[154]/ American Pie[133]/ I Deserve It[119]/ Gone[97]/ What it Feels Like for a Girl[77]

11. Like a Virgin: 7/10[70%]: Pretender[238]; Stay[243]; Shoo-Bee-Doo[256]; Over and Over[191] / Love Don't Live Here Anymore[144]/ Angel[122]/ Material Girl[107]

12. Erotica: 10/14[71%]: Did You Do It?[268] / In This Life[166] / Secret Garden[157] / Bye Bye Baby[152] / Fever[151] / Thief of Hearts[146]/ Words[127]/ Where Life Begins[111]/ Why's It So Hard?[ 103]/ Waiting[101]

13. Who’s That Girl: 3 /4[75%]: Can't Stop [245]/ The Look of Love[108]/ Who's That Girl[76]

13.  Madonna: 6/8[75%]: I Know It [231]; Think of Me[213]/ Physical Attraction[126]/ Everybody[87]/ Borderline[82]/ Lucky Star[72]

15. Hard Candy: 11/13[85%]: Incredible[246] / Spanish Lesson[265] / Ring My Bell[225] / Dance 2Night[202] / Candy Shop[185] / Heartbeat[179] / Beat Goes On (feat. Kanye West)[ 141]/ Voices[113] / She's Not Me[112]/ 4 Minutes[109]/ Give It 2 Me[70]

16. MDNA: 16/18[89%]: Best Friend[247] / Superstar[259] / B-Day Song[267] / Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix)[262] / Some Girls[221] / Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)[ 227] / I Fucked Up[181] / Turn Up the Radio[186] / I Don't Give A (feat. Nicki Minaj) [177] / I'm A Sinner[164]/  Love Spent (Acoustic)[ 110]/ Girl Gone Wild[102]/Best Night[100]/ I'm Addicted[84]/ Beautiful Killer[81]/ Love Spent[73]

17. I’m Breathless: 11/12[92%]: I'm Going Bananas[242] / Cry Baby[264]; He's a Man[195] / More[183] / What Can You Lose[173] / Now I'm Following You (Part II) [170] / Now I'm Following You (Part 1)[ 150]/ Something to Remember[139]/Back In Business[135]/ Hanky Panky[116]/ Sooner or Later[91]

I feel a little sad for Evita, one of M's greatest accomplishments. As for Breathless, a proof that she can do so many different genres, how many artists can do this? Evita is the reason why I love and perform musical theatre, and my first role was... Magaldi! Eva beware of the city and I'd be surprisingly good SHOULD have been included. When I first heard the Evita acetate test in Lucky records store in Paris and realized M stole Another suitcase to another character, I was so intrigued. It gives Evita a new dimension, so different from the theatre version. And she delivers the song so nice!Give it to me is definitely one of the best tracks from HC, the one I liked immediately (but which also annoyed me after a while). It deserved much more airplay, and it could have if the video wasn't her worst ever, a bad bad copy of Hung up, with absolutely no ideas.Yes I was born in 1974 and 1987 was my Madonna explosion. WTG is not a good song, but it is the song of the Italian triumph. Ciao Italia, ciao Torino! When it was cool to be a Madonna fan. Now a fan is no more than a Eighties nostalgic. I know it's not, but that's what people around here think, even if I don't give a damn!!One more comment. I think the sound of Beautiful Stranger is fantastic. So catchy, the lyrics are sexy without being too hard, with a bit of irony. Madonna is not always so light, she takes things too seriously sometimes and when she wants to be funny she fails miserably: see the lowest songs on this countdown. Here she definitely succeeded, and she deserved more recognition, I think...

Yes I was born in 1974 and 1987 was my Madonna explosion. WTG is not a good song, but it is the song of the Italian triumph. Ciao Italia, ciao Torino! When it was cool to be a Madonna fan. Now a fan is no more than a Eighties nostalgic. I know it's not, but that's what people around here think, even if I don't give a damn!

Ahahah, that's exactly how it is. "Madonna? You?! Really?" ... WTF   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I feel a little sad for Evita, one of M's greatest accomplishments. 

Yes I was born in 1974 and 1987 was my Madonna explosion. WTG is not a good song, but it is the song of the Italian triumph. Ciao Italia, ciao Torino! When it was cool to be a Madonna fan. Now a fan is no more than a Eighties nostalgic. I know it's not, but that's what people around here think, even if I don't give a damn!!

I love her from the night I see her on TV RAI UNO Live from Turin! And I was born in 1974 too!  I love that era!

Anyway I am very sad for Wash All Over Me. A song that should deserved much fortune. I love demos too. The lyrics are perfect. She gained a place in my heart next Drowned World!

Let's jump right on in with the second to last round before Top 50 who put me in charge of a countdown i can't even count!

Posted Image

#69 -- Future Lovers

Average: 8.1

Highest: 10x3 (@@groovyguy, @@InfinityWithin, and @@rol1974)

Lowest: 4x1 (@@sidney78a)

We HAVE to talk about the opening of the Confessions Tour. Nothing will beat it. Pure genius. The bass and synth lines on this song are delicious. I don't quite understand the lyrics, and they're slightly goofy, but the song is still excellent nonetheless.

Posted Image

#68 -- Keep It Together

Highest: 10x5 (@GHouse, @@rol1974, @@NowRadiate, @@groovyguy, @@devilpray)

Lowest: 6x3 (@@Fighter, @@rebelheart93, and @carlito78a)

I'm actually a tad surprised this one made it this far. It's definitely not a fantastic song, but the beat is a good groove. I like her lyrics, a lot of them remind me of my younger brother. It's a fun, sentimental song that time hasn't treated all that kindly.

Posted Image

#67 -- Causing a Commotion

Highest: 10x5 (@slave, @Re-InventionUK, @@groovyguy, @@devilpray, and @@rol1974)

Lowest: 5x1 (@voguemadonna)

Charming. Some songs just seem timeless for whatever reason, and this is one of them. That chorus is as infectious as AIDS (don't hurt me). It's like Into the Groove's younger, less innocent brother, and I love it.

Posted Image

#66 -- Burning Up

Highest: 10x4 (@MeantToBeIconic, @@rol1974, @musicinferno, and @Re-InventionUK)

Lowest: 6x3 (@unapologeticheart, @GHouse, and @alibaba)

Speaking of timeless charm, this is the epitome. I love this song, it's the only song from the first album I could listen to on repeat all day and not get sick of. The claps with the guitar and they lyrics. It's all just a sticky & sweet (#JusticeForCandyShop) concoction of A-grade pop perfection. I thought for sure this would end up in the Top 50.

That also means there's only one single left from Madonna

Holiday. How far will it go?

Posted Image

#65 -- Inside Out

Average: 8.15

Highest: 10x3 (@@NowRadiate, @stefo, and @voguemadonna)

Lowest: 4x1 (@@Fighter)

This one has some interesting production. The slinky synths that change into the strings and steely beats are really well done. The difference from the sexy verses to the caring chorus is actually really interesting. One of the higher quality cuts from the album.

Posted Image

#64 -- Human Nature​

Average: 8.15

Highest: 10x5 (@@devilpray, @@InfinityWithin, @slave, @@rol1974, and @dazedmadonna)

Lowest: 4x1 (@alibaba)

I was certain this would be top 50. Let's blame it on it's over-performance in the past few tours. It's smooth R&B beats, it's synths, and it's bittersweet vocal delivery make one of the best of Bedtime Stories. The video is absolutely perfect, but towards the end, the chorus starts to get repetitive just a bit.

Posted Image 

#63 -- This Used To Be My Playground

Average: 8.16

Highest: 10x6 (@@groovyguy, @@NowRadiate, @@rol1974, @slave, @dazedmadonna, and @unapolgeticheart)

Lowest: 4x1 (@musicinferno)

What a heartbreaking ballad. I never saw the original movie it was from, but oh, this is beautiful. Her voice is fluid, and the production of the song is simplistic, minimal, and compliments her very well. Excellent number.

Posted Image

#62 -- Forbidden Love

Average: 8.2

Highest: 10x6 (@MeantToBeIconic, @@groovyguy, @@rol1974, @unapologeticheart, @ElectrickOrus98, and @@devilpray)
Lowest: 5x1 (@voguemadonna)

Another reason @@devilpray is my favorite. The closes thing to a ballad we get on COADF, and a fantastic one at that. The synths are SO good, and the beat is a good one to dance to. I love the lyrics, and the performance on tour was so beautiful. This is just one swooping piece of beauty, and I'm slightly disappointed this wasn't in Top 50, tbh.

Posted Image

#61 -- Crazy for You

Average: 8.25

Highest: 10x6 (@@devilpray, @@groovyguy, @Re-InventionUK, @GHouse, @musicinferno, and @rebelheart98)
Lowest: 3!!!!!!!x1 (@@NowRadiate)

No true Madonna doesn't like this song. Everyone knows this song. It has become a slow dance staple, and for good reason. I personally love the instrumentation, and the lyrics are surprisingly good. For an 80's song, it has held it's value fantastically, and doesn't sound aged a bit.

This one will upset quite a few people, I'm sure

Posted Image

#60 -- Skin

Average: 6.25

Highest: 10x6 (@MeantToBeIconic, @@devilpray, @dazedmadonna, @slave, @Re-InventionUK, and @stefo)
Lowest: 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x1 (@alibaba  :Madonna039:
 )
Everyone, if we try really hard, we can get @@Fighter to ban @alibaba. Giving a masterpiece like this a 4 is worthy of exile. For real, the lyrics are so abstract, the instrumental is literally the best one on ROL, and the bagpipe sound adds such a funk to this song. I don't understand why this hasn't gotten performed at least once. It's such an underrated gem and I'm glad it lasted so long. GO SKIN

There's that round. Discuss  :Madonna055:  

This round wasn't that bad, gotta agree with ''voguemadonna'', HOWEVER, songs like ''Human Nature'', ''TUTBMP'', ''Forbidden Love'', ''Causing A Commotion'' and  ''Burning Up'' deserved to be at top 50, if you ask me.

And then, there's the inhuman way you treated ''Crazy For You''  :Madonna052:  :Madonna051: How come that song is not on top 20!?!? God watched what you did and he's dissapointed, you're all gonna pay.

And for ''Keep It Together'' and ''Skin'', they're fan favorites but they couldn't go any further

SKIN, BURNING UP, HUMAN NATURE, INSIDE OUT, THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND

... ok, I suppose that from next turn on I'm gonna write posts about the absurdities wich reached the top 50 of this chart!!

For example, just to understand what's going on... in all this mess, is really Graffiti Heart still in the game? Or am I wrong?

Because, if so, please someone tell me how is that possible?

This round wasn't that bad, gotta agree with ''voguemadonna'', HOWEVER, songs like ''Human Nature'', ''TUTBMP'', ''Forbidden Love'', ''Causing A Commotion'' and  ''Burning Up'' deserved to be at top 50, if you ask me.

And then, there's the inhuman way you treated ''Crazy For You''  :Madonna052:  :Madonna051: How come that song is not on top 20!?!? God watched what you did and he's dissapointed, you're all gonna pay.

And for ''Keep It Together'' and ''Skin'', they're fan favorites but they couldn't go any further

Everyone, if we try really hard, we can get @Posted ImageFighter to ban @@Alibaba. Giving a masterpiece like this a 4 is worthy of exile. For real, the lyrics are so abstract, the instrumental is literally the best one on ROL, and the bagpipe sound adds such a funk to this song. I don't understand why this hasn't gotten performed at least once. It's such an underrated gem and I'm glad it lasted so lo

let me just laugh 'cause laughing is free :lol: :lol:

and as once said deborah harry dreaming is free as well :Madonna021:

[updated] Results recap so far:

Many THANKS to MeantToBeIconic for taking the time in compiling the results!!!

#60-#69 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=192434

60 -- Skin [Ray of Light]

61 -- Crazy for You  [Non Album Single]

62 -- Forbidden Love [COADF]

63 -- This Used To Be My Playground  [something to Remember]

64 -- Human Nature  [bedtime Stories]

65 -- Inside Out  [Rebel Heart]

66 -- Burning Up  [Madonna]

67 -- Causing a Commotion  [Who's That Girl]

68 -- Keep It Together  [Like a Prayer]

69 -- Future Lovers  [COADF]

#70-#79  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=191312

70 -- Give It 2 Me [Hard Candy]

71 – Lament [Evita]

72 -- Lucky Star [Madonna]

73 -- Love Spent [MDNA]

74 -- Wash All Over Me [Rebel Heart]

75 – Celebration [Celebration]

76 -- Who's That Girl [Who’s That Girl]

77 -- What it Feels Like for a Girl [Music]

78 -- Beautiful Stranger [OST]

79 -- Another Suitcase in Another Hall [Evita]

#80-#89  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=189863

80 -- Mother and Father [American Life]

81 -- Beautiful Killer [MDNA]

82 – Borderline [Madonna]

83 – Cherish [Like a Prayer]

84 -- I'm Addicted [MDNA]

85 -- Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson) [Rebel Heart]

86 -- I Want You (Orchestral) [something to Remember]

87 – Everybody [Madonna]

88 – Sanctuary [bedtime Stories]

89 – Messiah [Rebel Heart]

#90-#99 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=188612

90 -- Rebel Heart [Rebel Heart]

91 -- Sooner or Later [i’m Breathless]

92 -- X-Static Process [American Life]

93 -- How High [COADF]

94 -- Like It Or Not [COADF]

95 -- Never Let You Go [Rebel Heart Era]

96 -- Has To Be [Ray of Light]

97 – Gone [Music]

98 -- Love Profusion [American Life]

99 -- Joan of Arc [Rebel Heart]

#100-#109  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=186576

100 -- Best Night [Rebel Heart]

101 – Waiting [Erotica]

102 -- Girl Gone Wild [MDNA]

103 -- Why's It So Hard? [American Life]

104 -- American Life [American Life]

105 – Hollywood [American Life]

106 -- Borrowed Time [Rebel Heart]

107 -- Material Girl [Like a Virgin]

108 -- The Look of Love [Who’s That Girl]

109 -- 4 Minutes [Hard Candy]

Previous Results

#110-#139  http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=185872

#140-#199 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=179895

#200-#268 http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3949-madonnainfinity-best-madonna-song-countdown/?p=164289

Album Tally

In Red = Eliminated

In Brown = 1 More track to Elimination

Album Rank / Album Title / # of Eliminated Tracks [% Eliminated] / Total Tracks / Eliminated Tracks

1. Ray of Light7/14[50%]: Little Star[180] / Candy Perfume Girl[167] / Shanti/Ashtangi[168] / To Have and Not To Hold[153]/ Mer Girl[132]/ Has To Be[96]/ Skin[60]

1. Evita: 2/4[50%]: Another Suitcase in Another Hall[79]/Lament[71]

3. Like a Prayer: 6/11[55%]: Act of Contrition [239]; Love Song (with Prince)[ 214] / Dear Jessie[162]/  Till Death Do Us Part[115]/ Cherish[83]/ Keep It Together[68]

4. True Blue5/9[55.5%]: Love Makes the World Go Round[248] / Jimmy Jimmy[263] / True Blue[149] / White Heat[145]/ Where's The Party?[ 123]

5. Something to Remember5/8[63%]: One More Chance[224]; Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Remix)[ 194]/ I'll Remember[118]/ I Want You (Orchestral)[ 86]/ This Used To Be My Playground[63]/

6. American Life: 7/11[64%]: I'm So Stupid[134]/ Intervention[120]/ Hollywood[105] /American Life[104] /Love Profusion[98] /X-Static Process[92]/ Mother and Father[80]

7. COADF: 10/15[67%]: Superpop[240] / Fighting Spirit[209] / History[155] / Push[147]/ Isaac[137]/ I Love New York[125]/ Like It Or Not[95]/How High[93]/ Future Lovers[69]/Forbidden Love[62]

8. Music: 9/13[69%]: Cyberraga[184] / Lo Que Siente La Mujer[176] / Nobody's Perfect [172] / Runaway Lover[158] / Amazing[154]/ American Pie[133]/ I Deserve It[119]/ Gone[97]/ What it Feels Like for a Girl[77]

9. Like a Virgin: 7/10[70%]: Pretender[238]; Stay[243]; Shoo-Bee-Doo[256]; Over and Over[191] / Love Don't Live Here Anymore[144]/ Angel[122]/ Material Girl[107]

10. Erotica: 10/14[71%]: Did You Do It?[268] / In This Life[166] / Secret Garden[157] / Bye Bye Baby[152] / Fever[151] / Thief of Hearts[146]/ Words[127]/ Where Life Begins[111]/ Why's It So Hard?[ 103]/ Waiting[101]

11. Rebel Heart18/25[76%]: Autotune Baby[249] / Holy Water[203] / Body Shop[187] /

S.E.X.[188] / Illuminati[175] / Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj)[ 140]/ Veni Vidi Vici (feat. Nas)[ 138]/ Unapologetic Bitch[128]/ Beautiful Scars[117]/Hold Tight[114]/ Borrowed Time[106]/ Best Night[100]/Joan of Arc[99]/Rebel Heart[90]/ Messiah[89]/Iconic (feat. Chance the Rapper & Mike Tyson)[ 85]/ Wash All Over Me[74]//Inside Out[65]

12. Bedtime Stories8/11[72.7%]: Don't Stop[220] / Survival[174] / I'd Rather Be Your Lover[163]/ Forbidden Love[136]/ Love Tried To Welcome Me[131]/Inside of Me[130]/ Sanctuary[88]/ Human Nature[64]

13. MDNA15/18[83%]: Best Friend[247] / Superstar[259] / B-Day Song[267] / Give Me All Your Luvin' (Party Rock Remix)[262] / Some Girls[221] / Give Me All Your Luvin' (feat. Nicki Minaj and M.I.A.)[ 227] / I Fucked Up[181] / Turn Up the Radio[186] / I Don't Give A (feat. Nicki Minaj) [177] / I'm A Sinner[164]/ Love Spent (Acoustic)[ 110]/ Girl Gone Wild[102]/ I'm Addicted[84]/ Beautiful Killer[81]/ Love Spent[73]

14. Hard Candy: 11/13[85%]: Incredible[246] / Spanish Lesson[265] / Ring My Bell[225] / Dance 2Night[202] / Candy Shop[185] / Heartbeat[179] / Beat Goes On (feat. Kanye West)[ 141]/ Voices[113] / She's Not Me[112]/ 4 Minutes[109]/ Give It 2 Me[70]

15.  Madonna: 7/8[88%]: I Know It [231]; Think of Me[213]/ Physical Attraction[126]/ Everybody[87]/ Borderline[82]/ Lucky Star[72]/ Burning Up[66]

16. I’m Breathless: 11/12[92%]: I'm Going Bananas[242] / Cry Baby[264]; He's a Man[195] / More[183] / What Can You Lose[173] / Now I'm Following You (Part II) [170] / Now I'm Following You (Part 1)[ 150]/ Something to Remember[139]/Back In Business[135]/ Hanky Panky[116]/ Sooner or Later[91]

17. Who’s That Girl: 4 /4[100%]: Can't Stop [245]/ The Look of Love[108]/ Who's That Girl[76]/ Causing a Commotion[67]

SKIN, BURNING UP, HUMAN NATURE, INSIDE OUT, THIS USED TO BE MY PLAYGROUND

... ok, I suppose that from next turn on I'm gonna write posts about the absurdities wich reached the top 50 of this chart!!

For example, just to understand what's going on... in all this mess, is really Graffiti Heart still in the game? Or am I wrong?

Because, if so, please someone tell me how is that possible?

Oh jeez, Graffiti Heart was out in the first six rounds, I believe. Somewhere around there