Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Posted Image

During the past 7 months, Madonna saw a lot of amazing and funny Unapologetic Bitches joining her on stage. If you think you got what it takes to be the ‪#‎FinalUnapologeticBitch‬, post a video of you dressed for the show and showing your best dance moves to your Instagram along with the #FinalUnapologeticBitch hashtag. You may be selected to join her on stage during her March 19 & March 20 shows in Sydney! Good luck!!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want a 4disc dvd release:

- full Rebel Heart Tour Sydney with full show including Medley and Who's that girl, no voice reworked

- full Tears of a Clown show as we've seen it and loved it, no editing, all the mistakes and the beautiful imperfections which made it unique

- all the special performances and the unapologetic bitches

- a documentary with rehearsals (and finally HOLD TIGHT!) and on the road

Do I ask too much? :Madonna053:  :Madonna037:

i dream of a 3 D version but i doudt it will ever happen

but i will be glad with

standerd version release the full tour ( no filters like mdna , black and white slow motion stuff ) with exstra documentry and iconic video !

cd case : version same but with exstra live cd

deluxe edition : same but exstra cd (dvd )  with the tears of a clown full concert

We want a 4disc dvd release:

- full Rebel Heart Tour Sydney with full show including Medley and Who's that girl, no voice reworked

- full Tears of a Clown show as we've seen it and loved it, no editing, all the mistakes and the beautiful imperfections which made it unique

- all the special performances and the unapologetic bitches

- a documentary with rehearsals (and finally HOLD TIGHT!) and on the road

Do I ask too much? :Madonna053:  :Madonna037:

ahahahah maybe too much but it's good to have hope

I just report what I read on a Fb group (of course it can easily be untrue)  :cute:

Supposedly the Rebel Heart Tour drummer spoke with some VIP fans pre-show in Brisbane last night. They report that he said they were doing with the Rebel Heart Tour what Celine did with Taking Chances Tour. The plan is to shoot a tour documentary in the same vein as Truth or Dare and release that, as well as releasing the full show to disc, however the plan is to only release it in blu-ray. These are just rumors! Not die hard fact!

I just report what I read on a Fb group (of course it can easily be untrue) :cute:

Supposedly the Rebel Heart Tour drummer spoke with some VIP fans pre-show in Brisbane last night. They report that he said they were doing with the Rebel Heart Tour what Celine did with Taking Chances Tour. The plan is to shoot a tour documentary in the same vein as Truth or Dare and release that, as well as releasing the full show to disc, however the plan is to only release it in blu-ray. These are just rumors! Not die hard fact!

interesting

I just report what I read on a Fb group (of course it can easily be untrue) :cute:

As far as I know there won't be a documentary, that's what I was told, we'll see.

Hm, so if it's not a documentary in addition to the show itself- what is the "larger project" part of it? What about the stuff they filmed in London? Outside the studio it said "Madonna - special project"... Sure, there could be lots of things going on, but I believe that a tour documentary- more like an extended version of the 20 minute ones we usually get, possibly without the personal side as in tod and igttyas, and / or including the interviews done in London, and the reported interviews with fans outside arenas or whatever it was would be a big possibility :) a documentary about Madonna and her fan's relationship to her. (Oh, and the toac show of course)

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic