Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

few years ago? They sure are taking their time

fans asked a lot on social media and Q&As about it, and both guy and madonna responded saying they wanted to do it but had to find it first, I wonder if they remastered the non Paris footage but it ended up not being good enough for a release? might be what appeared on the internet years later, IDK tho. Its not like they really care about releases  :sad:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Jamesy I do believe Reliance Studios work was unauthorized by any part previously involved, such as Pioneer or Warner. It seems to be kind of a recreative labor just to give us Madonna fans a "proper" remastering of the laserdisc content.

EDIT: And I don't believe either any one of the pro-filmed shows throughout BAT would be approved by Madonna herself to be reissued in a current format. 

Hey! :-)

Definitely a lot of uncertainty about a lot of things I agree - and too many rumours and unconfirmed ideas get floated around by fans and end up being reported as the real deal!

With regards the Reliance BA remasters - I was in direct contact with the fan who managed to get them off Reliance and uploaded them to YouTube for us all to see. (Reliance did not release their work or upload it themselves - this stuff came from a Madonna fan)

It was definitely something Reliance were employed to do (the remasters).

And I know in-house Warner Bros items float around the record company for all sorts of reasons - but I think it was 2009 that they pressed up a handful of DVD-R discs of BA Nice which ended up on ebay and elsewhere (just the original version).

The usually very reliable Madonnatribe did have it on good authority that Warners were planning to release Blond Ambition a few years ago.

I dunno - but I think Warners could probably very easily release BA Nice if they wanted to - if Madonna maybe allowed them. And I do think (sadly) that if we ever do get a "lazy" official Blond Ambition tour release - it will be the Nice show.

And yes - this is gone way off topic sorry!

I wish they would get on with things and release RHT!!!

Guest ArthurBadin

Hey! :-)

Definitely a lot of uncertainty about a lot of things I agree - and too many rumours and unconfirmed ideas get floated around by fans and end up being reported as the real deal!

With regards the Reliance BA remasters - I was in direct contact with the fan who managed to get them off Reliance and uploaded them to YouTube for us all to see. (Reliance did not release their work or upload it themselves - this stuff came from a Madonna fan)

It was definitely something Reliance were employed to do (the remasters).

And I know in-house Warner Bros items float around the record company for all sorts of reasons - but I think it was 2009 that they pressed up a handful of DVD-R discs of BA Nice which ended up on ebay and elsewhere (just the original version).

The usually very reliable Madonnatribe did have it on good authority that Warners were planning to release Blond Ambition a few years ago.

I dunno - but I think Warners could probably very easily release BA Nice if they wanted to - if Madonna maybe allowed them. And I do think (sadly) that if we ever do get a "lazy" official Blond Ambition tour release - it will be the Nice show.

And yes - this is gone way off topic sorry!

I wish they would get on with things and release RHT!!!

@@Jamesy Thank you for clarifying it. Didn't know about it as much as you, thanks.

Well, while RHT DVD is not announced yet, I think we can compare that alleged delay with BAT and RIT situations.

After all those subjects are still in our minds - and will always be - as Madonna fans, and when a similar situation comes to us, we might not let to remember those old frustations.

But, anyway, back to RHT situation, I guess this can be due to various reasons - and pointing one in special is very temerarious at moment. But I believe Interscope is waiting for something. Maybe it's Showtime buffer, maybe it's a better perception of Madonna by general public, maybe they just want to see it attached to another M project, just like seemed to be the Monster Ball Tour DVD case.

After all, we have all reasons for that waiting very likely.

So, we as fans have to do is: wait, wait, and wait until a PR comes.

Maybe we get this sooner than we think.

See you!

@@Jamesy Thank you for clarifying it. Didn't know about it as much as you, thanks.

Well, while RHT DVD is not announced yet, I think we can compare that alleged delay with BAT and RIT situations.

After all those subjects are still in our minds - and will always be - as Madonna fans, and when a similar situation comes to us, we might not let to remember those old frustations.

But, anyway, back to RHT situation, I guess this can be due to various reasons - and pointing one in special is very temerarious at moment. But I believe Interscope is waiting for something. Maybe it's Showtime buffer, maybe it's a better perception of Madonna by general public, maybe they just want to see it attached to another M project, just like seemed to be the Monster Ball Tour DVD case.

After all, we have all reasons for that waiting very likely.

So, we as fans have to do is: wait, wait, and wait until a PR comes.

Maybe we get this sooner than we think.

See you!

Maybe we have a new M project on the horizon

Guest ArthurBadin

Maybe we have a new M project on the horizon

@@RebelHeARTPOP Maybe it's something related with that third album Madonna still has to deliver to Interscope due to her 360 deal with Live Nation. Fingers crossed!!!!

Guest ArthurBadin

How could you define the BAT Nice show "improvised" and "amateur-ish"?

To me it seems perfection!

I really like the final Keep it together,  but it's very scenic more than intimate and I don't think it would be difficult to cut a few bits involving the crew...

@@Enrico I didn't say exactly it. I was referring to some scenes such as the beginning of Material Girl ("You're making me look stupid!"), which indeed were improvised due to technical errors. And, for Madonna, this is amateur-ish enough.

Anyway, at this moment, reissuing BAT Nice as we see on the LD or as an edited version is very unlikely. I don't see Warner Music Video interested anymore in re-releasing something related to M (with Rhino, however, is very different). If they cared to reissue anything like this, they would re-release CT (or even IGTTYAS) in BD. Any we don't even know if Pioneer still has the rights to "distribute" BAT only in LD. The last time I checked Wikipedia's page about BAT (a couple of years ago), they informed the deal wasn't expired yet. A friend of mine told the opposite, so having that in mind it's now in Warner Music Video's hands. 

I do remind of a statement Oseary gave years ago about having a conversation with Warner about reissuing VT, Girlie Show and another tour (don't remember if it was BAT, but I think it was) in DVD/BD. That was way before MDNA launching, if I'm not wrong. Since then, what happened? Nothing. I guess nor WMV has never cared for it, nor Madonna. Only we M fans are still caring for it. For God's sake.

Guest ArthurBadin

Yeah maybe she realizes Rebel Heart part 2 EP:

Back that up

Alone with you

Score

Trust no bitch

Revolution

Take a day

The most ironic of it is I see something like this being more likely than she contracting a new crew to write, record, produce, etc., together with her. Her damned 360 deal with LN expires the end of this year and I don't believe she will have a great effort to work on that 3rd album the same way she worked on Rebel Heart.

it better have a great cover, extras, and no manufacturing issues lmao :angry:

Yes!! With the full uncut show with Love Don't Live Here Anymore, Lucky Star, Take a Bow, Like a Prayer and Hanky Panky, and the Full Tears of a Clown in Melbourne, and material extra like Full HD Iconic Backdrop and plus special songs like Ghosttown, Who's that Girl, Don't Tell Me, etc. :cry:

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic