Rebel Heart - Album Thread [Happy 1st Birthday!]

groovyguy

The Super Deluxe Tracklist:

01. Living For Love 
02. Devil Pray 
03. Ghosttown 
04. Unapologetic Bitch 
05. Illuminati 
06. Bitch I'm Madonna (feat. Nicki Minaj) 
07. Hold Tight 
08. Joan of Arc 
09. Iconic (feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson) 
10. HeartBreakCity 
11. Body Shop 
12. Holy Water 
13. Inside Out 
14. Wash All Over Me 
15. Best Night 
16. Veni Vedi Vici (feat. Nas) 
17. S.E.X. 
18. Messiah 
19. Rebel Heart
20. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Remix)
21. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Dub Remix)
22. Living For Love (Paul Oakenfold Edit)
23. Living For Love (Party Rock Remix)
24. Living For Love (Instrumental)
.............................................................25. Spanish Lesson(LELA PALA TUTE SAGARRA JO REMIX) :laughing:

:Madonna024:

The promotion for Madonna’s 13th studio album kicks off this week.
And it does it with a bang – Madonna herself sharing the cover of the upcoming issue of British music magazine MOJO on her Instagram, and continues with the official press release for the album which was sent out this morning.

Highlights from the press release include:

Confirmation that two additional songs will be available with the iTunes album preorder on February 9th. If you preordered Rebel Heart in December you will have the two additional songs automatically delivered to you.
The album features collaborations with Nicki Minaj, Kanye West, Nas, Chance the Rapper and Mike Tyson.
The album was recorded in NY, LA and London.
Producers include Madonna, Diplo, Kanye West, Billboard, Avicii, DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds, Ryan Tedder, Toby Gad, and Ariel Rechtshald.
Living For Love goes to radio Feb. 12th.
And of course, Madonna will perform on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, February 8th.
Madonna’s Rebel Heart Album Out March 10th On Interscope Records

Madonna To Perform Live on the 57th Annual Grammy Awards® on February 8

“Living For Love†Single Goes to Radio Feb. 12th

www.madonna.com
www.instagram.com/madonna
www.twitter.com/madonna
www.youtube.com/madonna

Source: Liz Rosenberg Media via PR Newswire.

What Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Album Flop Means
Many articles were released claiming that Madonna’s latest offering Rebel Heart failed to sell as expected, in spite of the hype its leak caused online. Some even went as far as saying that Madonna’s musical relevance already faded away. In all fairness and honesty, these claims were rather unfounded. First, Madonna has not yet done any promotion other than posting on her social media accounts. Second, the album is set for a March release so it’s too premature to conclude whether or not the album will sell.

It is acceptable to note that the hype of Rebel Heart is not enough to put Madonna on top of the charts just yet. However, it is immature and disrespectful to compare the Queen of Pop to newer pop stars like Ariana Grande. Some online commenters speculate that Madonna is not performing according to her age. Truth be told, let Madonna be. She has a long story of success in the industry, and new artists popular today still have to prove so many things before they can even be comparable to the Queen of Pop.

Whatever pop stars are doing now were already done by Madonna in the past. Her music may have changed its course, but it does not mean that her legacy will be completely taken for granted. Madonna has done so much to change the landscape of music today. The great women of music that came after her would not be able to do what they do in the most emancipated way if it were not for Madonna, who has contributed a lot in terms of women empowerment.

It’s allowable to be critical of Madonna’s latest offering because with her status comes great expectations. Nevertheless, a song released today that displeases an audience does not translate to an excellent song of yesterday to lose its quality entirely.

Let Madonna do her thing. Wait till she performs at the Grammy Awards, and releases her video for “Living For Love.†Before making unsubstantiated conclusions, await empirical evidences first like the sales of her album when it comes out in March. Justly, it’s not Madonna’s responsibility to prove what she is capable of anymore. She only has to reaffirm that, after all these years, she still owns the Queen of Pop throne.

Guest madonner

Press release and some info added to M's official webpage... LOL!

I wonder if I am the only one to look for info on M. everywhere but on her official webpage? For me this is the last place I expect to read the news... IMO it's the place to sell this ugly T-shirts and staff, not to be in contact with fans. Yes, I agree, we have social media, but she (of rather her team) could make much better use of the website

I wonder if I am the only one to look for info on M. everywhere but on her official webpage? For me this is the last place I expect to read the news... IMO it's the place to sell this ugly T-shirts and staff, not to be in contact with fans. Yes, I agree, we have social media, but she (of rather her team) could make much better use of the website

i agree

i agree

Are there that many other artists who communicate via their official website anymore ? Sounds so 2006-ish to me.