Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

11 minutes ago, PlasticLimbo said:

David Banda on IG , so cute😍20231003_151303.thumb.jpg.6f6a6444bfc758deefbce6e54562591f.jpg

20231003_151305.thumb.jpg.aeb5fe5be50bcd88f5630d712228791e.jpg

Smart move of M's to allow David to be on socials only after having become an adult. He will be forever thankful to her for more this blessing.

This said, hope he knows exactly what socials mean as of today; for sure Mambo's got some more lessons to teach him.

3 hours ago, DickTracy said:

Close your DMs you don’t need that kinda stress in your life!

Yeah, he is opening himself up to a lot of grief (especially from Madonna fans and her haters).  Both groups will bombard him with so many ridiculous nonsense and then the moment he's had enough, they will turn on him.  He needn't such grief.  He just needs to do his own thing.  Share to the world, but don't feel the need to answer to anyone, especially Madonna fans! 

53 minutes ago, Andreo said:

How do you guys even notice the ramps, catwalk and stuff in their rehearsal pics, I just look at them and think "ah yes, stage things"??? 

Lol! Same here. Reminds me of this funny scene in ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ where Larry is being given a house tour by Crazy Eyes. 
‘That’s the floor . It’s made out of some floor shit.’

3 hours ago, Andreo said:

How do you guys even notice the ramps, catwalk and stuff in their rehearsal pics, I just look at them and think "ah yes, stage things"??? 

IKR??? Same 

Or three notes in a super low quality audio, that’s: easy ride with a new beat, new string arrangement and remix. 😳😳😳 I just hear noise