Madonna on Instagram / Facebook / Twitter + other Social Media

groovyguy

I wonder if Madonna will have any other surprise duets coming up this year was just posting in other thread can't believe it is BRIT AWARDS in the UK tonight and 9 years since her living for love came gate performance we all watched ....on my birthday that year crazy haha that eating pancakes and saw my idol fly down stairs and literally take thebbull by the horns and carry on ! 

Over and over she gets up again !! 

brit-awards-performance03.jpg

21 hours ago, ChromaticanMondasia said:

I wonder if Madonna will have any other surprise duets coming up this year was just posting in other thread can't believe it is BRIT AWARDS in the UK tonight and 9 years since her living for love came gate performance we all watched ....on my birthday that year crazy haha that eating pancakes and saw my idol fly down stairs and literally take thebbull by the horns and carry on ! 

Over and over she gets up again !! 

brit-awards-performance03.jpg

The public and media are quick to look for anyone who stumbles, but she certainly proved one can stumble and carry on.  It's weird how some used it as a way to make fun of her, rather praise her for getting back up and continuing on. But that's the way of our society, where some enjoy to laugh at people's mishaps.  For a few short seconds, some were able to find another reason to piss on her parade, when she has so many winning moments in her career, including her overcoming her latest health issue last summer.

Exactly I mean anything wobble oh no the scandal the shame etc etc 

It's annoying Rebel Heart was going to be number 1 album that week then Sam Smith best her to it after their s recent then performance on comic relief which boosted their sales of an album that had been out for ages! Nipping it past m sadly ... She should've had her 13th number 1 album that year 

4 hours ago, SweetMadonna said:

That's such an amazing photo of Madonna. I just love it a lot. 

you failed sweetie! That is not a real photo of Madonna but a crude fake. What a shame that, as a fan of Madonna, you let yourself be so easily fooled by a photograph that is more altered and distorted than the woman who appears in it looks more like a mannequin than a real woman.

On 3/4/2024 at 4:22 PM, chaosmen1984mk said:

you failed sweetie! That is not a real photo of Madonna but a crude fake. What a shame that, as a fan of Madonna, you let yourself be so easily fooled by a photograph that is more altered and distorted than the woman who appears in it looks more like a mannequin than a real woman.

I think most people are joking…. 

I can't believe the main reason behind @chaosmen1984mk's hatred towards me is because I will forever praise and defend @SweetMadonna over them, chicx, you should know you're far from being the only troll here, let alone being the most loved one!!! You should learn better to Xtina how to support people!!!

Someday... You'll understand... In God's whole plan...

35 minutes ago, WokeUpInMedellin said:

And every single person I've seen has said it's an incredible album, album of the year contender, amazing. So yes, we want Max Martin to executive produce Madonna's next album.

Seriously ?!? It's a yawn fest just half an hour of bland beats and lyrics you can't make out fully