Madame X Tour | London

GleNergie

My confidence for London is growing quietly... but I’m still being careful not to get too excited about the show. A couple of days ago I had written it off. Fingers crossed for everyone and for M ? 

Also is there any proof or copies of emails that we can see about Row A being moved back? It would be interesting to see. Have people been moved to seats on the side of row F or centre? Any partial refunds? If I had Row A and that happened I’d be royally pissed ?

19 minutes ago, Kieran said:

My confidence for London is growing quietly... but I’m still being careful not to get too excited about the show. A couple of days ago I had written it off. Fingers crossed for everyone and for M ? 

Also is there any proof or copies of emails that we can see about Row A being moved back? It would be interesting to see. Have people been moved to seats on the side of row F or centre? Any partial refunds? If I had Row A and that happened I’d be royally pissed ?

I've seen a screenshot of the email some have been receiving but doesn't detail seat locations. I understand it is side seats in rows A to B or C that have been affected. I presume if they are getting what TM considers upgrades, they are probably more central seats (possibly from unsold VIP packages) but perhaps someone who's been affected can confirm what has happened to them.

2 hours ago, apj said:

I've seen a screenshot of the email some have been receiving but doesn't detail seat locations. I understand it is side seats in rows A to B or C that have been affected. I presume if they are getting what TM considers upgrades, they are probably more central seats (possibly from unsold VIP packages) but perhaps someone who's been affected can confirm what has happened to them.

Definitely. I have heard the stage is quite high so you will be craning your neck to see from the first few rows. So thats why the 5th row is considered a superior seat. Even so, Madonna fans would prefer being closer and I’m sure they know that.

Its different in Paris because from what I can see there’s a bigger gap between the front row and the stage.

1 hour ago, TwistedRope said:

I was wondering about this? If this still a thing? Swear I’ve heard nothing about it since the tour announcement. 

I think it’s still happening but it’s pretty low key. My friend had the lottery seats in New York and apparently they were obstructed view. So I wouldn’t get too excited about it anyway.

• Enrico featured this topic

It begins :suffer: my nerves are going to be shot the entire next two weeks.

I hope this is a sign that any future cancellations will at least be in advance. Nothing worse than spending all day thinking it might actually be happening to have it cancelled last minute. At least a day or two warning you can accept it or try for other dates I guess.

Sorry for all the fans who had tickets to Monday's show.  Unfortunately, I have a feeling more will be cancelled.  If this is going to go on for the rest of the tour, and if she really is putting her body at risk, doing so many shows, she needs to just cancel the rest of the tour. 

• Fighter unfeatured this topic