What is your favorite unreleased rebel heart song?

byebyebaby

6 minutes ago, Andymad said:

The Avicii version of Rebel Heart... that unreleased version broke my heart to have it... unreleased.

I love Tragic Girl but They should have done a 2 cd album the first with 15 original songs and the second could have been remixes because the demos and remixes are sooo good on rebel heart

3 hours ago, deathproof said:

But all versions are by Avicii...

Yeah, I never got this logic, but I think what is meant is the bit more punchier version that first leaked.  I think it was Demo 2?  I'm sure if I'm wrong someone will correct me.  LOL!  But like you said, they all are by him since he helped conceive that song.

Rebel Heart (the one released along WAOM)
Wash All Over Me (most of its demos)
Inside Out (demo)
Nothing Last Forever
Back That Up 
Tragic Girl
Revolution
Beautiful Scars (demo)
Freedom (bar the cringeworthy live speech)
God Is Love.

I did love the upbeat versions of Illuminati and others. I did enjoy the demos.

This is the Rebel Heart version everyone is spilling their guts over.  Honestly, it's not much different from what is released.  As I mentioned, it has an extra kick to it.  The album version is much cleaner and stripped down to me, and not cluttered with so much production. 

15 hours ago, MarXus said:

This is the Rebel Heart version everyone is spilling their guts over.  Honestly, it's not much different from what is released.  As I mentioned, it has an extra kick to it.  The album version is much cleaner and stripped down to me, and not cluttered with so much production. 

It has more of an anthem feel to it and it was the one most people heard when they leaked in November 2014. She had already removed most of its production as its neared what was the final album version. You can still hear Avicii's strings on it. It does date itself with the huge songs released by him around the time but the "Rebel heart" vocals at the beginning and end do compliment the song well. Most non-fans did like this track from her.

The album version fits more in line with what the album is going for and is stripped down more to a campfire song which isn't bad. I would say I am a staunch lover of this demo but I do love the live performance of it. That was a marvel.

Rebel Heart (Demo 2) - The first demo that leaked and Alone With You. Such a bop. 

It could have been an amazing album if she had kept avicii as main producer of the album. I don't like most of the final productions. She made a really heavy album, the direction that Avicii was pushing was more upbeat and light. 

Guest Nobody Knows Me
6 hours ago, louis.exe said:

The demos for

• Wash All Over Me(Such a bop)
  • Living For Love(Love the 90's house vibe)
  • Beautiful Scars(Very 70's)

They’re my favourites as well, along with the demo of Rebel Heart. Wash All Over Me is the one I play the most probably.